Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, fortunately I'm up at 6am for work. I'm like $20 short in my CC right now :lol, but all of my T2 orders take a hold for like 5 days in the account, so the full balance needs to be there.

Don't they wait until your order is ready to ship to charge the card - which would be in December? I've never ordered from Toys2, but that seems to be the general rule for most pre-orders. Though they do have that cancellation fee ...

Receivd today the newsletter from Hot Toys were they admit V1 Joker is not perfect...

" The fact is, when our artists YULLI and JC Hong watched The Dark Knight movie, they think there are improvements should be made for the original The Joker collectible figure. After that, they started to re-sculpt two head sculptures of The Joker which perfectly captured his cold stare, his remarkable paints and scars. If this is the last version of The Joker collectible figure, what would you do? "

^^^^! One of my Jokers suit jacket buttons are missing! When the hell did this happen? :huh

:confused::confused::confused:
Happened to me too ... the problem, I discovered, was that the thread on the back had gotten torn off by the velcro hooks, oddly enough. They're not strong enough to keep the vest closed but strong enough to make the buttons tear out :p I tore out the last one and am going to suture it back on when I get some free time.

Did you get yours Maulfan?

I'm waiting to see if my transfer to my CC takes or not, otherwise I'll just do an MO and pay upfront.

EDIT: Pulled the M.O. trigger, wasn't going to wait. Still like 50 left but could be tomorrow before my payment to the CC company takes effect and that point could be too late, got an order secured, that's all that matters :) Now everyone go look at the new thread with nice resolution images :D

Last edited:
Okay, I was just seeing so many other people ordering from other sites when I assumed Joe was the better person to be ordering from.

I'm waiting to see if my transfer to my CC takes or not, otherwise I'll just do an MO and pay upfront.

EDIT: Pulled the M.O. trigger, wasn't going to wait. Still like 50 left but could be tomorrow before my payment to the CC company takes effect and that point could be too late, got an order secured, that's all that matters :) Now everyone go look at the new thread with nice resolution images :D

You don't have to pay with MO for 21 days it says.

Glad you got one.

Uh, i'm even more excited about this after seeing all the Hires pics. Absolute utter perfection, it is looking INSANE! Going to be a loooooong few months, i'll tell you now :p btw i really do hope they do a nurse joker, if they make a 3rd one. I'm really not overly fussed on a police joker to be honest, it is less 'jokerish' without makeup and was only in the movie for a quick second, whereas the nurse outfit had some solid screentime.

Uh, i'm even more excited about this after seeing all the Hires pics. Absolute utter perfection, it is looking INSANE! Going to be a loooooong few months, i'll tell you now :p btw i really do hope they do a nurse joker, if they make a 3rd one. I'm really not overly fussed on a police joker to be honest, it is less 'jokerish' without makeup and was only in the movie for a quick second, whereas the nurse outfit had some solid screentime.

ah man, when is it going to end, damn you ht's. first regular, bank, nurse, police what's next? joker on the thrown, joker cooking supper.:banghead:banghead

Back