Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure makes me want to start buying 1/6 scale again….at least there’s the Hot Toys ¼ scale bust for me :)

Uh, i'm even more excited about this after seeing all the Hires pics. Absolute utter perfection, it is looking INSANE! Going to be a loooooong few months, i'll tell you now :p btw i really do hope they do a nurse joker, if they make a 3rd one. I'm really not overly fussed on a police joker to be honest, it is less 'jokerish' without makeup and was only in the movie for a quick second, whereas the nurse outfit had some solid screentime.

Everyone assumes that the v3 figure will be a Joker. What about a v3 Batman? With all the things HT has ben doing with LED's, I wouldn't be suprised to see a Sonar Batman. A figure with LED powered light up eyes. Just a though.

Everyone assumes that the v3 figure will be a Joker. What about a v3 Batman? With all the things HT has ben doing with LED's, I wouldn't be suprised to see a Sonar Batman. A figure with LED powered light up eyes. Just a though.

Thats true, it could be a batman, but I dont want it to be. Hell I dont even want another Joker. A Hong Kong Batman isnt different enough for me to buy it and a Nurse Joker is too weird.

the batman's haven't been selling as well as the Jokers. That said... if they don't do another Joker they are missing a lot. a 3rd Joker is the only reason I want the BR Joker... I am looking forward to a trio... for display purposes.

I think the next figure should be Harvey Dent/TwoFace with a normal headsculpt and a Two Face headsculpt, i would hope it came with two suits as well, with one half damaged and his liberty coin, 357 magnum was it? that he used mostly? the old style?

I think the next figure should be Harvey Dent/TwoFace with a normal headsculpt and a Two Face headsculpt, i would hope it came with two suits as well, with one half damaged and his liberty coin, 357 magnum was it? that he used mostly? the old style?

Slim chance of getting all that in one package, but HT has given us a figure with a similar accessories configuration: Superman/Clark Kent 2-in-1, so let's cross our fingers.

Two sculpts AND two suits. Seems like a lot to ask. Plus, they give us that, there's no more TF to tap...though I doubt a Harvey Dent would sell very well in mass units. It would here, but this is a unique place where us die-hards live.

So it's gonna be interesting to see what they do with him ultimately. If its a true 2-in-1 figure with everything you need for a Dent and Two-Face, then expect to PAY for that.

I don't think a gun,coin,two suits and two heads are much at all(similar to bank robber joker), i got the cleaner Wolf yesterday and that comes with quite alot of stuff, going to attempt assembling that now.

If its a true 2-in-1 figure with everything you need for a Dent and Two-Face, then expect to PAY for that.

I would. If it means not having to shell out more cash every couple months for the same figure, count me in at $200...or more (maybe).

I don't think a gun,coin,two suits and two heads are much at all(similar to bank robber joker), i got the cleaner Wolf yesterday and that comes with quite alot of stuff, going to attempt assembling that now.

No, it's not too much... but it kills HT's ability to double-dip on this character, so they might just bump the price up a bit instead.

If they gave us two bodies as well -- a real 2-in-1 and not much additional cost to them beyond designing a new larger box -- then they could justify a price jump.

You wouldn't really need two suits, notice that in the movie only the suit jacket is burned, so you'd need a burned 2nd head, burned suit jacket, coin and revolver. That's it, his hands weren't even burned. Hot Toys has given us that before. It might be a tad more expensive but, not buy much.

Two sculpts AND two suits. Seems like a lot to ask. Plus, they give us that, there's no more TF to tap...though I doubt a Harvey Dent would sell very well in mass units. It would here, but this is a unique place where us die-hards live.

So it's gonna be interesting to see what they do with him ultimately. If its a true 2-in-1 figure with everything you need for a Dent and Two-Face, then expect to PAY for that.

Their only hope would be to release Dent first and get that sold, then release Two-Face, but that's slim hope because even in that scenario, most people, myself included, would assume a Two-Face in the pipeline and pass on regular Harvey.

I think for the time being I only really want a two face but I know if they release a Dent figure first after seeing pics I will probably want him too.:D

Fortunately, my interest in Dent/Two-Face merchandise is based solely on the aesthetic of the Two-Face damage. Dent's a cool character and Eckhart gave a really good performance, but I find no real investment in the character, not like Bruce Wayne. Burnt and bitter Harvey Two-Face is all I want.

Yeh i'm not too keen on a normal Dent either, but i'll preorder a two face faster than i finish writing this, if they release one. Detail could be incredible the way HT are going! I just cant see a V3 Batman though, we have his original suit, the new suit, i dont think a HK version would sell too good. They are just going to (hopefully) milk at least 1 more joker imho, or they should :p:D

Back