Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO tempted to buy this figure but theres just so much out that its hard to buy another figure of a character I already bought. Ill probably crack eventually

Yeh i'm not too keen on a normal Dent either, but i'll preorder a two face faster than i finish writing this, if they release one. Detail could be incredible the way HT are going! I just cant see a V3 Batman though, we have his original suit, the new suit, i dont think a HK version would sell too good. They are just going to (hopefully) milk at least 1 more joker imho, or they should :p:D

The Sonar Batman isn't from the Hong Kong sequence. It was from the rescue sequence, when Bats is saveing all the hospital kidnap victums and his eyes would glow when he used the cell phone sonar system to track the bad guys.

Fortunately, my interest in Dent/Two-Face merchandise is based solely on the aesthetic of the Two-Face damage. Dent's a cool character and Eckhart gave a really good performance, but I find no real investment in the character, not like Bruce Wayne. Burnt and bitter Harvey Two-Face is all I want.

Yeah I really don't want a normal Dent, I wouldn't even use the extra pieces. Just make Two-Face thats it. And Hot Toys will do just that, they are smart.

I think a sonar batman would be stupid IMO(thought it was not the greatest scene in the movie), Dent/Two-Face and Comissioner Gordon would be the last two i would get from this line, i have to say that some parts of the soundtrack for TDK sound like the music in Metal Gear:Snake Eater lol, like the music that comes on when a russian soldier breaks your stealth.

Here's a little something just to get an idea what the Joker fig will look like with the better head:

htjokerphotoshop.jpg

I don't see HT wasting their time with a sonar Batman. It's just TDK Batman with lenses over the eyes. Even HT is not that bad at double dipping.

I also don't see them doing a solo Harvey Dent. Only the hardest of the hardcore would pay $150 for him. I'm sure it will be a 2 in 1 figure.

I don't see HT wasting their time with a sonar Batman. It's just TDK Batman with lenses over the eyes. Even HT is not that bad at double dipping.

Not too sure. The Ani-Com Scar Predator was just some green paint and HS difference. The Cleaner Wolf was a Headsculpt and accessory add. I could see them offering up a Sonar Bat HS as some sort of exclusive.

Not too sure. The Ani-Com Scar Predator was just some green paint and HS difference. The Cleaner Wolf was a Headsculpt and accessory add. I could see them offering up a Sonar Bat HS as some sort of exclusive.

Those Predator collectors are obsessive though, they'll buy any variation. I think they'd have a real hard time moving a rehashed Batman with lenses unless it was some very limited type of deal.

Something tells me that if HT offered up a Sonar Batman release it'd sell no problem.

Back