Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if its been asked but would anyone buy a mega accessory pack instead of another figure? I dont really think we need anymore Batman or Joker figures so unless we get a Scarecrow or Ras id like to see an accessory pack with something like

-Sonar Batman head
-Bomb gun
-Laughing Joker head
-Set of goon masks

Obviously it would cost a bit but id rather have these over another Joker or Batman.

Here's a little something just to get an idea what the Joker fig will look like with the better head:

htjokerphotoshop.jpg

Looks pretty awesome. :cool:

Sorry if its been asked but would anyone buy a mega accessory pack instead of another figure? I dont really think we need anymore Batman or Joker figures so unless we get a Scarecrow or Ras id like to see an accessory pack with something like

-Sonar Batman head
-Bomb gun
-Laughing Joker head
-Set of goon masks

Obviously it would cost a bit but id rather have these over another Joker or Batman.

I would. I think an accessory pack with heads and props would be great.

If the sonar Bat does come it will probably have the sticky bomb gun included, I'd like to say I'd be not too bothered about getting it but after seeing the MK 2 Iron Man my will is weakening.

Crack and don't regret - this is the one to get :)

I want it badly but I still dont have a regular joker on preorder anywhere. I think the regular Joker should be easier to get later on but I should get it first but if I get that I cant get the bank robber. Help anyone? I just dont know what to do.

I want it badly but I still dont have a regular joker on preorder anywhere. I think the regular Joker should be easier to get later on but I should get it first but if I get that I cant get the bank robber. Help anyone? I just dont know what to do.

Well, I see it like this:

To have the ideal Joker, it is a version one suit with the head of the Robber.
If you order them both, you still have two complete perfect looking figures with the head of version one in the box.

Don't know what prices will do in the futere (now it is Batman hype allover), but chances are they will increase.

Should you ever want to part with one (for not needing two), it will find interest.
But probably you will keep them :)

If I had to choose only one, it would be the robber.

Hope this helped.

I was in the same position, decided that the new head was too good to not have on the first joker though so I ended up ordering both at the same time, can't wait.
I think the 1st will be easier to pick up on ebay than the Bank Robber after a while, but then again I think switching the heads will be very popular as well so waiting could back fire too :confused:

It did help, but money is really tight at the moment so I can only get one and its hard saying "get the bankrobber over the suit he wears in 95% of the movie" but im sure ill figure out something. THanks!

I was in the same position, decided that the new head was too good to not have on the first joker though so I ended up ordering both at the same time, can't wait.
I think the 1st will be easier to pick up on ebay than the Bank Robber after a while, but then again I think switching the heads will be very popular as well so waiting could back fire too :confused:

LOL it is pretty confusing. I think ill sell of a bunch of old marvel legends and stuff and buy both

Think there will be plenty of people breaking the sets as there has been with the first Joker and Batman and selling bits on ebay, could pick up the new head easily enough.

I really don't see a lot of BR heads on ebay. I mean, first, everyone is getting the BR figure just to switch heads. The extras that sellers are getting to break up and cash in on the sculpt will go fast. Many will prefer to spend $70 on the head than $160 for the whole thing. So those heads will go fast. I wouldn't count on there being a lot of heads out there to get. Not right now. Not during this madness. Knock-offs maybe, but then you're in for paintwork.

In any event, with Joker's popularity right now, $160 for the v2 head plus the true masked BR Joker figure and all that gear seems reasonable next to what you'll end up paying for it all parted out...if you can find it.

In any event, with Joker's popularity right now, $160 for the v2 head plus the true masked BR Joker figure and all that gear seems reasonable next to what you'll end up paying for it all parted out...if you can find it.

And because he has two heads, it's not as though taking the head from the BR figure and putting it on the first Joker will leave you with a useless BR figure, you can use the masked head and mask for the BR figure. This will be an interesting scenario to see playout since it's not as though the head is all there is to want from the BR figure. If it was the purple suit rerelease with minor tweaks and the new head, then you'd see more folks clammoring for just the head.

And because he has two heads, it's not as though taking the head from the BR figure and putting it on the first Joker will leave you with a useless BR figure, you can use the masked head and mask for the BR figure. This will be an interesting scenario to see playout since it's not as though the head is all there is to want from the BR figure. If it was the purple suit rerelease with minor tweaks and the new head, then you'd see more folks clammoring for just the head.

Exactly. That v2 second head is a terrific bonus, and a smart ploy to get more people to buy it to upgrade their v1 Joker. Obviously that was the plan when they rushed the Joker to meet the movie's release. But the BR Joker has value, however without that second head a lot more people would have passed on him.

If they did do a v2 Joker in purple suit with that v2 head, I would have been furious. Then it's blatant hit-and-run. This way, even though I didn't want the BR, at least I feel I'm getting a full figure plus some great extras for my second wad of cash.

Of course, I still believe a v3 Joker is on the way. Interrogation room is the only likely candidate. It's a cheap figure for HT to do (reuse a good portion of the Joker's clothing) plus toss in a bunch of knives and maybe the shotgun we all want plus another two awesome headsculpts -- one smeared and smirking, the other probably laughing -- and again, we'll all be fighting to get our order in.

Back