Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweetness!

Damn, I dont know if I can shell out another $170 for Joker. Looks great, gonna have to do some serious thinking on this one.

Sweetness!

Damn, I dont know if I can shell out another $170 for Joker. Looks great, gonna have to do some serious thinking on this one.

$140 or $145 with Joe!

Here is how good this figure is. My brother, who doesn't collect figures, wants one of these. He'd love to do what everyone else wants to though - put the new Joker head on the original figure, along with the new weapons. But if HE is impressed (he wasn't by Hot Toys Batmobile :horror ) then this is GOOD!

.... if you purchased the Joker V1 from him.

(Which many of us did! :rock)

Not exactly Bro, but close... :D

I am going to make a post in the dealers section but Bank Robber Jokers are
going to be $139.95 each for returning customers and $144.95 for those that
did not order other Hot Toys items from us...these will be for the U.S.
released ones which are supposed to be the same as the HK/Japan versions
Best
Joe

Not exactly Bro, but close... :D

I am going to make a post in the dealers section but Bank Robber Jokers are
going to be $139.95 each for returning customers and $144.95 for those that
did not order other Hot Toys items from us...these will be for the U.S.
released ones which are supposed to be the same as the HK/Japan versions
Best
Joe

Aha! There! That's it. I had just focused on the return customers part. Good deal for everyone! :rock :rock :rock

At this point they could get me to buy any Batman offerings. Would LOVE:
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Ras Al Ghul
Alfred
Lucious Fox
And PLEASE Hot Toys for the love of finally giving respect to Batman's true partner: GORDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are still gumblings that HT went after Batman with a Mattel deal that issued them a Master License, if that is the case really then we could get all of those plus the previous incarnations as well.... a real Legacy of Batman line....

This "serious" approach to present the Joker seems to contradict the Joker's very own "why so serious?" line, but it is to the benefit of collectors.

I disagree with this statement especially considering that the line itself was an ironic comment whether in the story or to what was actually physically occurring. They did great by offering it up like they did.

Now if the neck post IS altered in a way and not just the body it'll pay to nab and additional neck post via eBay to fix the Joker v1, hopefully its not the entire body....although I got a Joker body and post for about $20 not counting shipping....

.... if you purchased the Joker V1 from him.

(Which many of us did! :rock)

Hell yeah. Best thing I ever did. I will get all my HT via Joe from now on, the prices are great and the ship times beat out Toys2 as well.

Hell yeah. Best thing I ever did. I will get all my HT via Joe from now on, the prices are great and the ship times beat out Toys2 as well.

I'm pretty much getting all of my non-Sideshow Exclusive stuff from Joe now. I even put in an order for all of the DC Direct WATCHMEN stuff. Joe rocks hard. :rock

How much sooner than Toys2?

I haven't ordered from Joe, as I preordered from Toys2 early, so I'm out of luck for the real deal on Robber Joker. $139 is a great price depending on shipping.

Hi guys how can i pre order this and thru who?! when will it be released? Joe is Joe and every1 talk of him but who is he?! thanks in advance

How much sooner than Toys2?

I haven't ordered from Joe, as I preordered from Toys2 early, so I'm out of luck for the real deal on Robber Joker. $139 is a great price depending on shipping.

For me, Toys2 shipped out a Joker and Batman set on a Tuesday. Joe shipped out my Joker on a Thursday. Both arrived on Wednesday the following week so Joe had Toys2 beat out by two days, also Joe shipped FedEx while Toys2 utilizes UPS....I usually get anything shipped via FedEx earlier than UPS for some strange reason.

The V1 Joker's head is easily removable. It pops right off and back on.

Whoops, just read about the neck. It probably won't affect head, just the joint itself.

Reading it again, I think it may be that just the neck is sculpted like how Les did on his Joker head.

I hope we see Two-Face soon.

But don't stop there!

Scarecrow (with straight jacket)
Gordon
Harvey Dent (if not part of the Two-Face figure)
Ras
Bruce Wayne (millionaire playboy; give him the 'mine gun')
Alfred

and, yes, Nurse Joker.

Last edited:
Back