Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I dont like, which will be an EASY fix, is the red make up going down his face, it looks like fangs or something....not diggin that. But like I said, easy fix.

Hot fauking damn. He looks just like him. Guess I'll swap that nice head onto the first release. Great Job!!

Joe is gonna log on again and be hit with a message saying he has 50 unread private messages. All which are titled "Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker"

" Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
This "serious" approach to present the Joker seems to contradict the Joker's very own "why so serious?" line, but it is to the benefit of collectors."

I disagree with this statement especially considering that the line itself was an ironic comment whether in the story or to what was actually physically occurring. They did great by offering it up like they did.

Now if the neck post IS altered in a way and not just the body it'll pay to nab and additional neck post via eBay to fix the Joker v1, hopefully its not the entire body....although I got a Joker body and post for about $20 not counting shipping....

All I did was a direct translation of the article and I'm sure they meant it in a humorous way as well (taking the time to sculpt two new heads--a "serious" approach to toy making). Why so serious?

And the neck post is connected with the head. The body is not altered it is just a standard true-type body.

Last edited:
I didnt, so I guess the $140 isn't for everyone?

Well, I was told by Joe that there was a special price on this one for repeat customers who bought the 1st Joker from him, but you never know.

I'm sure he'd still kill that $170 price, though.

You and apparently everyone else. :)

And HT knows it. That's why they included the M76 and the Glock with extended magazine, just to sweeten the deal...and get our money.

Well he DID have the Glock at the Bank. I just hope they don't forget the Sawed-off shotgun he swiped from Fitchner.

AND grenades...

And two other things I can't make out.

If only they included the shotgun and an accurate bazooka we'd be finished.

We'll never see that Chinese RPG I'm afraid... unless they do some kind of reworked Blister Ex Sculpt. The shottie, can pick one up somewhere, need that too...

AND grenades...

And two other things I can't make out.

If only they included the shotgun and an accurate bazooka we'd be finished.

The RPG isn't hard to find. The 21st Century Toys Modern Russian RPG set works perfectly. I've got one myself. Its not 100% accurate if I remember right, but we see so little of it, I honestly couldn't tell you it isn't accurate. I only know because my brother is a gun nut.

The shotgun isn't easy to find. I'm not even sure an accurate one even exists.

The shotgun isn't easy to find. I'm not even sure an accurate one even exists.

Nope, that Remington 870 is nowhere to be found.

And now that I know the bazooka is a Chinese version RPG (with a handle near the sight and no center grip) I just can't buy the Russian one. But to me the bazooka is too big a weapon, it kind of overpowers the figure. It's nice as an extra. But I really wanted that M76, and that we now get, which is cool. Plus the Glock with mag. Just need to borrow a silencer from my SS Bond figure, I think that should work.

Back