1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I've got the money set aside for this, but I don't have a place to display it yet :gah:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I've got the money set aside for this, but I don't have a place to display it yet :gah:

From the way it sounds these days you've probably got a few more months to figure it out...

Money's a bigger problem than space in situations like this, so you're good. I find space easier to find than money if you delay purchase of Hot Toys vehicles as they tend to easily soar in price.:hi5:

Went ahead and switched this bad boy over to flex so I could knock a little of the money off now. Looks like I only have to fork over another $270 whenever it finally ships. :yess:

Sallah

If its delayed until after this years SDCC then so be it - however, the only thing that would cheer me up would be to see working prototypes of both the 1989 Batmobile and the 1966 Batmobile lined up next to one another in 1/6 Batmobile showdown at this years SDCC! :yess:

If my last flex pay is scheduled for May 15, and this gets delayed, will SS wait to take the money? Or will they just take it as scheduled and then ship whenever it arrives?

If my last flex pay is scheduled for May 15, and this gets delayed, will SS wait to take the money? Or will they just take it as scheduled and then ship whenever it arrives?

They'll move your flex pay back.

I have a feeling I'll be getting a delay for my final QS Bats payment which is May 5th...

I really hope this thing is out by June, I've already got the space cleared out for it.

The only thing i hate about collecting is never know when delays happen until a little before your next payment. Still hoping for ontime release but have'nt seen anything on kidadults youtube channel of silent unboxing....

I really hope this thing is out by June, I've already got the space cleared out for it.

Me too!!!! and it looks so empty :gah:

I still have some hope that this will be release any day soon :pray:

Love this pic...

batmobile_1989_debutart_alex_pang.jpg

BTW I'm afraid it will be delayed, too many Iron Men....

Love this pic...

batmobile_1989_debutart_alex_pang.jpg

BTW I'm afraid it will be delayed, too many Iron Men....

LOL, maybe we should just start refering to this as Mark LXXXIX? Maybe that will magically speed things up?

With the amount of time this is taking, the sides better blow off so it can turn into the Batmissile.

The original release of the Tumbler took a bloody long time too as I recall.

The original release of the Tumbler took a bloody long time too as I recall.

I was just wondering about that. I got one of the original release Tumblers from Toys2, but I can't remember how big the difference was between the advertised/estimated release date and the actual ship date.

To be honest I think it took longer than this is taking so far.

That could be my imagination though because I'm not getting this anymore and my anticipation has thusly dropped.

As soon as people start getting this in Asia and in hand pics come up, you'll get sucked in and buy one. You won't be able to resist.

I have foreseen it.

You'll be the first person to post pics of the T-800 chillin' in there.

Nothing like as long.Tumbler debuted on 24th May 2008 and first deliveries were on 20th June 2009.

Back