1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I hope this comes fully assembled. I was so nervous attaching the flaps on the Tumbler. It would suck having to worry about breaking something when installing the fins on this bad boy.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Just caved and POd this at BBTS. My wife may kill me. :panic:

Mine is weirdly excited about it. Sh doesn't collect, but she seems to be intrigued by this piece. She keeps coming to me with ideas of how we can display/stor it. The latest idea, is to get one of those aquarium coffee tables.:yess::yess:

I hope this comes fully assembled. I was so nervous attaching the flaps on the Tumbler. It would suck having to worry about breaking something when installing the fins on this bad boy.

The tumbler flaps are much more delicate than the 89 fins.

Tumbler fins had those horrible arms and pins.

But I hope 89 fins are built into the mold or else there will be a separation line from fin to body.

I think it comes built on already.

I still don't know which I prefer more, 89 matte or Return shining. :gah:

Matte. It makes the distinctive windscreen sheen to matte bodywork pop.

Hot Toys isn't going to change the scale on this like they did The Bat are they?
If they do I'm going to cancel my order and get my refund back!

Matte. It makes the distinctive windscreen sheen to matte bodywork pop.

Hmmmmm

maybe. :lol

Hot Toys isn't going to change the scale on this like they did The Bat are they?

From 1/6 to 1/18. :lol

No way. The difference is The Bat never got to the full specs and pre-order stage. This thing is set in stone. The chances of it being drastically changed in size from the specs are virtually nil.

Looks like this is still coming out in May according to HT Facebook page :yess:

Where where where????? I only see Iron Man stuff and that 1/4 endo!!!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

My Bad, it's the Hot Toys Community Facebook page.

Geil, any chance you will be making display cases for this?

No, imposible, the preorder is up, and the specs are ready, so 1/6 batmobile for all!!!
do you realize this is the BIGGEST Hot Toys Figure (vehicle) ever launched? (since 1/6 Bat is imposible)

Delivery estimate just got bumped again. From May 1st to June 1st, according to Amazon Japan.

Delivery estimate just got bumped again. From May 1st to June 1st, according to Amazon Japan.

And you can forget June shipping aswell, this will be begin shipping after this years SDCC where we'll see the working proto in all its glory with first time visuals of all the light up features and that elusive armour shield ( i mean we've not even seen the light features or the armour shield yet!) This will ship end of July, early August :lecture

More like September/October. It will keep getting pushed back every couple of months.

Good, more time for me to save up! I've got my Tumbler to hold me over until then!

Back