1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Honestly, I really believe that at this point, it's not a question of if Hot Toys will do the 89 Batwing, but when.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Batwing would be cool. I would buy it. Too bad about The Bat, that makes me said they are t going to make it.

Honestly, I really believe that at this point, it's not a question of if Hot Toys will do the 89 Batwing, but when.

Probably depending on the sales of the 1989 Batmobile I would guess.

I cant wait for it to come out :)

I can't see the Batwing being done.. would have to be a real limited audience surely.

I don't think I'd want one unless it came with some sort of display materials for hanging on the wall or something. I wouldn't want to just dump it flatly in some case.

So they are not making The Bat no more??? When is the batmobile coming out? Honestly thought I kind like the batwing from batman forever too hehe.

The 1:6 scale BAT was scrapped.
There's going to be a smaller version of it.
IMO no one will want a 1:12 scale BAT next to a 1:6 scale Batman
As for the 89 Batmobile,I have no idea when it'll be released.

The 1:6 scale BAT was scrapped.
There's going to be a smaller version of it.
IMO no one will want a 1:12 scale BAT next to a 1:6 scale Batman
As for the 89 Batmobile,I have no idea when it'll be released.

The hot toys japan website has it scheduled for June 2013, and I get my figures from Asia so I don't know, my friend had to pay 263 for down payment last july so we will see, the shipping is going to double the price of the batmobile.. hehe I just don't know if I should pay him for the car or wait until it comes out, because if i wait the money might be spent somewhere else.

Last edited:

So if the 89 Batmobile isn't going to be released until June, that means Sideshow won't get theirs for another month at least, so sometime in July then maybe. That means my last flex payment will get pushed another month again. :slap

Not sure if it has already been covered:

From HT HK:

Notice of Change in Hot Toys Release Dates - Change to June 2013

Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Vehicle: Batman - Batmobile
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Amazing Spider-Man - Spider-Man
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: The Avengers - Mark 7
Quarter Scale - 1/4 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: The Dark Knight Rises - Batman
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: The Avengers - Hulk
Apexplorers II Rescue Team - 1/6 Scale Figure: Apexworkbot - Double U-01
Apexplorers II Rescue Team - 1/6 Scale Figure: Apexworkbot - Double U-01 (Special Version)
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman / Selina Kyle
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Diorama: Iron Man 2 - Hall Of Armor (1 Unit) [With 7 Stickers]
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Diorama: Iron Man 2 - Hall Of Armor (4 Units Set) [With 14 Stickers]
Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Diorama: Iron Man 2 - Hall Of Armor (7 Units Set) [With 21 Stickers]
Power Pose - 1/6 Scale Limited Articulation Figure: Iron Man 3 - Mark 42

I Can't wait for the in hand pics of this beast to start coming out.

My last flex payment is due the 15 th of june ... Less than a month to go ... And still i havent see any thing close to pictures or nothing ...!! So where its .???

It's strange that for something supposedly coming out within a month that there are no recent pics of it anywhere.

haha yeah, we don't normally see anything beyond the prototype until the bloggers get it just before the HK release.

With the Tumbler we did nt get any pictures until about a Week before it was released.

Guys, the Batmobile will start to ship out during or after this years SDCC. It makes sense. There we will see the finished and complete working prototype. Also i am sure we'll see a proto of the 1966 Batmobile so again this too will become available during/after SDCC...in my opinion of course :)

Back