1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I feel this will be out in a few weeks or less...HT does this..nothing for many months and then...it is released!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

we should be getting emails pretty soon about this delay...>My last flex payment is June 5....no way they charge that since it's not even released in HK yet....

After all, you're really lucky...maybe a month or two of wait more...But I'll have to wait for Batmobile around 3/4 to get Spain after it reaches to SS.

BATWING_BATMOBILE.jpg

What models are these?

I can't see the Batwing being done.. would have to be a real limited audience surely.

But the Batwing from Cinemaquette sold out. And at the crazy price too. I think it was $1500 or $2000. And it didn't have any of the weapons.

I think they are models kit 1:24. I have got it and they are great

amazon japan still has it listed for June 1st. That's just four mere days away!! the last time it was this close to the shipping date, it got bumped.

But surely if it were really 4 days away from delivery in Japan, we'd have seen tons of pictures from Hong Kong already!! It just doesn't make sense.

I've bought dozens of toys from amazon japan...their shipping dates are NEVER wrong. Either this is really coming out in a few days, or they are gonna change the info in the next 24 hours or so....

amazon japan still has it listed for June 1st. That's just four mere days away!! the last time it was this close to the shipping date, it got bumped.

But surely if it were really 4 days away from delivery in Japan, we'd have seen tons of pictures from Hong Kong already!! It just doesn't make sense.

I've bought dozens of toys from amazon japan...their shipping dates are NEVER wrong. Either this is really coming out in a few days, or they are gonna change the info in the next 24 hours or so....

Well this is Hot Toys its not like other companies besides all the have to do is issue a email stating that their has been a delay it happens all the time.

Right, but my point is Amazon won't wait until the shipping date comes and goes. If there isn't product ready to go a few days before their estimate, they will change their estimate. Right now it says June 1st. They aren't gonna wait for Hot Toys to make a statement. If nothing gets to their warehouse in the next 24-36 hours, they will go ahead and change the estimate.

If that estimate does NOT change...the Batmobile is shipping on June 1st!

Right, but my point is Amazon won't wait until the shipping date comes and goes. If there isn't product ready to go a few days before their estimate, they will change their estimate. Right now it says June 1st. They aren't gonna wait for Hot Toys to make a statement. If nothing gets to their warehouse in the next 24-36 hours, they will go ahead and change the estimate.

If that estimate does NOT change...the Batmobile is shipping on June 1st!

how i wish u are right but the trend is ... pictures from Hong Kong. Collectors then to the rest of the world.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

got confirmation from timcent that he is gonna have them in stock next month

got confirmation from timcent that he is gonna have them in stock next month

Did he did you a date or mention what else he we can expect from to arrive from Hot Toys going by the reveal date I am assuming Amazing spiderman since it was available for preorder a month before Catwomen and Hulk

Usually around Wednesday we see pictures of HK released figures

was hoping to get this at a local comic shop but one of their former employees caused a financial issue. basically screwed a lot of people of getting hot toys through them. so i have caved and preordered on sideshow. luckily i was saving up while they tried to fix the problem

is there a picture of the bottom of this?

Hot-Toys-Batman-1989-Batmobile_backstage_07.jpg

thank you sir!

No problemo.

Still no FlexPay Delay notices yet?

Back