1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My prediction was correct:

Amazon nows lists the Batmobile for a July 1st ship date.

Gonna be a while yet. Until we see something on those Hong Kong blogs, we'll keep on waiting.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I just cant believe that . .. we still have not get yet a single pic or teaser picture.. of the up coming release picture from HOT TOYS..apart from CATWOMAN :.. but not a BATMOBILE ::

Based on the delay between when the Tumbler's (first release) was "supposed" to be and when it actually shipped ~6+ months, I'm expecting this by November at the latest.

Disappointing, but maybe Hot Toys has improved their process of getting large vehicles done since then and I'll be pleasantly surprised whenever it is actually released....but I'm not holding my breath for this summer anymore. How long was the Tron Light Cycle delayed?

Based on the delay between when the Tumbler's (first release) was "supposed" to be and when it actually shipped ~6+ months, I'm expecting this by November at the latest.

Disappointing, but maybe Hot Toys has improved their process of getting large vehicles done since then and I'll be pleasantly surprised whenever it is actually released....but I'm not holding my breath for this summer anymore. How long was the Tron Light Cycle delayed?

over 1 year.

The first release date given for the Tumbler was Q4 2008, but it didn't actually start showing up in-hand in Asia until June 2009, so ~ 6 months delay between the first announced "supposed to be" release date and the actual release date.

The Light Cycle release was delayed over a year? Damn. That means they actually slowed down with their vehicle production process since the Tumbler.

:exactly:Yep dates thrown about mean ZERO. Until I see in hand pics from HK it's all talk!

I preordered this in April 2012. I think at that time it was set to be released at the end of 2012. Then it was pushed back to May 2013, then June, now July. Look for it in October.

I bet I will be charged last flex this month and car will be here by july for us.....No more delays is my prediction. We have been waiting long enough its go Time...

I seriously think this is the end of the road and we will see this batmobile at the end of the month. hot toys.jp has it for june, amazon.jp at june 30th, among big toy websites in regards to this. I have no problem waiting for this, in the mean I am going to have to make shift another batman just to fit in the batmobile.

I really hope this comes before my 89 batman melts

I hope it comes before I decide to sell my extra DX09 I have just for this vehicle!

Didn't HT just show a pic of "incoming" products with Avengers Hulk, DKR Catwoman, Snake Eyes, etc? Wouldn't the Batmobile not being in there mean it isn't coming soon? :(

Sallah

Didn't HT just show a pic of "incoming" products with Avengers Hulk, DKR Catwoman, Snake Eyes, etc? Wouldn't the Batmobile not being in there mean it isn't coming soon? :(

Sallah

That worried me also, I was like what's going on here I hope it comes out soon though...

Sallah

not really, these pics do not always reflect their release order...

That worried me also, I was like what's going on here I hope it comes out soon though...

Hopefully the Batmobile would warrant it's own special "coming soon" pic and not just thrown in with the other lot.

The Light Cycle release was delayed over a year? Damn. That means they actually slowed down with their vehicle production process since the Tumbler.

Different circumstances though. The Lightcycle had so many QC issues with the LED lights. I read that half them arrived with bad lighting, I even got one with defective lighting and had to return it for a better one. Hot Toys needs to get their QC $#!+ together. There had better not be issues with the '89 Batmobile after we have paid for this thing a year in advance.

HT keeps sending out crap QC products and people keep hoping the would fix it but still buy them anyways:gah:

HT keeps sending out crap QC products and people keep hoping the would fix it but still buy them anyways:gah:

dont forget increasing prices by 125-150% but still selling out

Back