1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, I always wanted to buy this HT batmobile but could never justify it. I do own a Richman's Toys 1989 RC batmobile, thing is quick. one day ill have to hunt this down but it'll have to be at the right price for me... low

Congratulations! Nothing prepares you when you open the box the first time! It is so huge!!! :horror

man, I always wanted to buy this HT batmobile but could never justify it. I do own a Richman's Toys 1989 RC batmobile, thing is quick. one day ill have to hunt this down but it'll have to be at the right price for me... low

I would say now or never... When i see the crazy prices, i don't think it's going to fall one day... In Europe you can't find one under 750€ and it is not rare to see more than 1000€...:dunno

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Long story short I ended up with an extra box and decided to make a picture frame out of it, I think the box of some hot toys are pieces of art themselves!

The thing is that I didn't know framing was super expensive!!!

cd85e725ea49abdbdf7dc8279369d420.jpg

dbf08f87cb4474f3be5708ad6b7dedc8.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I think I am finally going to go after this version, in early July. I was holding out for the 1966 one, but I don't think that is happening anymore I am guessing they gave the production spot to the Delorean and it is not hard to find.

I mean the on | off batteries

Tether cell batteries are pretty good it works as promised. Idk if the battery drains quicker because of this but I had to replace the aaa battery because when I opened the app & turned on it immediately cut back off almost like a flickering but when I put a new battery it stayed on and worked fine. When installing the cell you leave the switch in the on position. But it works.

Tether cell batteries are pretty good it works as promised. Idk if the battery drains quicker because of this but I had to replace the aaa battery because when I opened the app & turned on it immediately cut back off almost like a flickering but when I put a new battery it stayed on and worked fine. When installing the cell you leave the switch in the on position. But it works.

Sounds flaky. Any other comments on these batteries?

[video]https://kyohime57.free.fr/San/hall_of_armor.mp4[/video]

[video]https://kyohime57.free.fr/San/batmobile.mp4[/video]

The batteries and the app work fine for me with IOS, but with android lollipop it's not working good...

Back