Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT DX13 T-800 battle damage is on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Should be late next week, maybe you will get it on Friday.

Ok cool thanks lee, hopefully it will arrive before 12:30pm as i finish work at 12:30 on fridays and its going to the only address available my works:gah: lol

"The Tumbler? Oh, you wouldn't be interested in that" :panic: ....woohoo!! Swat Gordon & The Tumbler has arrived safe and sound :D thanks Lee!! :hi5: ...just need to find a big enough case for it now :rotfl

tumbler.jpg

Haha, switch on the light and show us how you parking your tumbler.

What are these small figures behind, they look so cute.

Haha, switch on the light and show us how you parking your tumbler.

What are these small figures behind, they look so cute.

...I will switch on the lights next time, its a mission to take it out again :rotfl

Those figures at the back are mini vinyl figures by kidrobot, its from their family guy line ;)

Lee, thanks to you there is a great black monolith blocking my hallway! Can't wait to crack it open :)

Also got my Tumbler yesterday Lee, was up till midnight setting it up, pleased to say I have no QC problems and all the fins/spoilers attached without any breakages :yess:

While I'm here RollingJ also received War Machine and everything looks spot on with him also thanks!!

Lee, thanks to you there is a great black monolith blocking my hallway! Can't wait to crack it open :)

Also got my Tumbler yesterday Lee, was up till midnight setting it up, pleased to say I have no QC problems and all the fins/spoilers attached without any breakages :yess:

While I'm here RollingJ also received War Machine and everything looks spot on with him also thanks!!

Are you and RollingJ are neighbours? I bet your tumbler is stronger than RollingJ's:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Glad to know all you guys got your tumblers in safe. This is a nice present for you this Xmas:exactly:

Lee you going to be stocking the new true types HT just announced?

also is Luke still due for friday delivery? i may need to change the address back to my home adress as im not in work this friday, but if its not going to be with me on friday i might aswell leave it as my work address?

cheers buddy

Lee you going to be stocking the new true types HT just announced?

also is Luke still due for friday delivery? i may need to change the address back to my home adress as im not in work this friday, but if its not going to be with me on friday i might aswell leave it as my work address?

cheers buddy

I haven't noticed the new TT model from HT. Will list it when pre-order starts.

The luke will not come until this Friday, so the earliest day you will get it is next Monday. My suppliers are too busy these days due to the Xmas, too many parcels need to send:slap

I haven't noticed the new TT model from HT. Will list it when pre-order starts.

The luke will not come until this Friday, so the earliest day you will get it is next Monday. My suppliers are too busy these days due to the Xmas, too many parcels need to send:slap

Ok thats fine with me lee pal, can keep address as my works then as im in till 5 so will defo be there for delivery :hi5:

i only found out about the TT's earlier when browsing the dx10's thread.

Luke arrived today lee safe and sound :yess: cheers buddy, Great value for money with this release.

Any update on the new True Type bodies Lee?

hope you had a good xmas lee and happy new year to you mate for tuesday.

i'll probs end up paying a little bit of DX12 bats off in the coming days then finish paying him up with january pay xmas has killed me money wise.

hope you had a good xmas lee and happy new year to you mate for tuesday.

i'll probs end up paying a little bit of DX12 bats off in the coming days then finish paying him up with january pay xmas has killed me money wise.

You too my friend. I was busy in eating and sleeping:lol:lol

Please don't worry, just take your time to pay. I understand everyone pocket is empty:duff.

Back