Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT DX13 T-800 battle damage is on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee

Hope you had a smashing Xmas break!! :duff

Just wondering will you be stocking up on the new Hot Toys Iron Hall of Armour?

They will be sold individually, or in a set of 4 or 7 ....I will be needing a set of 7 :p

130421u5pppfgeo5p0c54d.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Lee

Hope you had a smashing Xmas break!! :duff

Just wondering will you be stocking up on the new Hot Toys Iron Hall of Armour?

They will be sold individually, or in a set of 4 or 7 ....I will be needing a set of 7 :p

130421u5pppfgeo5p0c54d.jpg

Hi hoho, how's your Xmas, must be busy like me:lol. I will get both version when HT start to take pre-orders. The price will be killing one for the 7 pieces set:horror.

I had a good Xmas mate :) ....yep very busy ...too busy playing with all my new hot toys from you LOL :p

I have been waiting for this since last year when hot toys announced it. So glad now that I didn't buy the bootleg version on eBay.

The set of 7 is going cost to an arm and leg :slap ...but i gotta have it :D

yeah seen that too about 10 mins ago, site loaded up now different layout too, also my account doesn't exist? still working some bugs out lee?

Never heard of this site before but I just recently bought a Joker PF of you on ebay to then only discover you had a site. Ordered Deadpool & Hulk PF's from there though, kicking myself I didn't know about you when I was buying the Batman PF. Still just glad I found a seller of good prices for SS products & with a lay away option. I'll be buying all my SS pieces from you in the future :)

Never heard of this site before but I just recently bought a Joker PF of you on ebay to then only discover you had a site. Ordered Deadpool & Hulk PF's from there though, kicking myself I didn't know about you when I was buying the Batman PF. Still just glad I found a seller of good prices for SS products & with a lay away option. I'll be buying all my SS pieces from you in the future :)
You are welcome mate:hi5:
Is there any solid date for when your DX12 bats land lee?

I have no exact arrival date at the moment, should be in end of Jan or Feb.

I have no exact arrival date at the moment, should be in end of Jan or Feb.

No worries buddy, will have him paid off come payday anyway so atleast its one more i can cross off my list to pay off.

also you got plenty of Neyo and bacara's left lee? thinking of picking one or the other up at some point still deciding

Happy New Year Lee!! ...All the best for 2013 :duff

:fireworks:fest

No worries buddy, will have him paid off come payday anyway so atleast its one more i can cross off my list to pay off.

also you got plenty of Neyo and bacara's left lee? thinking of picking one or the other up at some point still deciding
Yep, we have plenty stock of these two figure.
Hi mate, do you estimate Captain America and Hawkeye around the same time? Or later? Got all 3 on order with you :) and want to know which is likely first
The hawkeye is coming mid of Jan and CA will be end of Jan or Feb.
Happy New Year Lee!! ...All the best for 2013 :duff

:fireworks:fest
Hope you guys a happy new year :duff!!!!!

The hawkeye is coming mid of Jan and CA will be end of Jan or Feb.

Oooh sooner than I expected, Im hoping to make rest of payment for Hawkeye at end of next week then just have to see with Cap and Bata, hopefully one next month and one the month after :) Hawkeye will be my first Avenger! Cant wait.

Iron Man 2: Hall of Armor ordered! :yess: ....its going look awesome with the Iron Man Gantry sitting in front :D

Back