Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT DX13 T-800 battle damage is on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Iron Man 2: Hall of Armor ordered! :yess: ....its going look awesome with the Iron Man Gantry sitting in front :D
Thanks for your order hoho. I think you need a bigger space for this 7 pieces hall than the tumblers:lol
**** the bed £100 for one :(

This is the best I can do, if you buy 4 or 7 pieces sets then it works out about £85 each.

Hi lee just wondering how many places you have for hot toys wolverine ? Also when do you expect it in? :)

Thanks for your order hoho. I think you need a bigger space for this 7 pieces hall than the tumblers:lol

D'oh! :slap ....I guess something has to go ...ermmm the missus hahaha :rotfl Just kidding :p

Hi lee just wondering how many places you have for hot toys wolverine ? Also when do you expect it in? :)
I have plenty stock available and can ask more from suppliers, so don't worry it will be sold out before it's released. The ETA for it is in May or June if there is no delay from HT and Sideshow.

D'oh! :slap ....I guess something has to go ...ermmm the missus hahaha :rotfl Just kidding :p

Don't say you will let all your IM marks go:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Fantastic will be getting this would really love to see a premium format wolverine for the new film mind

Re: SS Yoda 1/6 figure & Conan the Barbarinan Diorama are on preorder at CDUK

Wow didn't expect DX10 Terminator will be out so soon Lee :yess: ....just need to find some spare cash lying around now to pay him off :rotfl hopefully tomorrow or Friday ;)

Wow didn't expect DX10 Terminator will be out so soon Lee :yess: ....just need to find some spare cash lying around now to pay him off :rotfl hopefully tomorrow or Friday ;)

Haha, no hurry hoho, it's reserved for you. :wink1:

Just paid off Hawkeye :) meaning I can probably pay Bats or Cap at end of month :)

Thanks for your payment my friend. Hopefull get the hawkeye on Thuesday next week.

Still waiting for the confirmed arrival date ofr batman and captain america figure from suppliers:impatient:

Thanks for your payment my friend. Hopefull get the hawkeye on Thuesday next week.

Still waiting for the confirmed arrival date ofr batman and captain america figure from suppliers:impatient:

Excellent, as soon as you get an estimate on Caps and Bats I'll decide which one to pay off first :) Cheers

Why did I just browse your website...you have Iron Man Mark 1 in stock! I'm going to order now, if I can I'll pay before you get Hawkeye then you could send both together?

Why did I just browse your website...you have Iron Man Mark 1 in stock! I'm going to order now, if I can I'll pay before you get Hawkeye then you could send both together?

It was in stock before Xmas. Yes, I can send both figures out together. Cheers

Hey microdragon,

Got your email about the SS Alien Warrior statue being in stock soon. I had some issues at work so cant really afford to pay them off until April. :(
Sucks as I also got Joker 2.0 which needs to be paid by July so cant really afford the HT 1/4 Endo unless you have stock still after the summer.

Will you be getting anymore 89 batmobiles for pre order

"Hasta la vista, baby!" ....Judgement Day has come!! ....Arnie going to pay me a visit real soon :horror

DX10 paid off, have a good weekend Lee :hi5:

Hey microdragon,

Got your email about the SS Alien Warrior statue being in stock soon. I had some issues at work so cant really afford to pay them off until April. :(
Sucks as I also got Joker 2.0 which needs to be paid by July so cant really afford the HT 1/4 Endo unless you have stock still after the summer.
Hi mate, please don't worry, you can pay off the alien warrior statue till May. If you still got any problems to pay off, just drop me a message and 1 or 2 months extra is ok for me. Also same to the joker 2.0. Don't have too many slots of the 1/4 Endo left, but I can ask more stock when it is sold out.
Will you be getting anymore 89 batmobiles for pre order
Hi, yes I have asked more stock from supplier, so the pre-order has opened again.
"Hasta la vista, baby!" ....Judgement Day has come!! ....Arnie going to pay me a visit real soon :horror

DX10 paid off, have a good weekend Lee :hi5:

You too Hoho, enjoy your second weekend of the new year. Will send the t-800 figure to you as soon as I receive the stock.:wink1:

Hi mate, please don't worry, you can pay off the alien warrior statue till May. If you still got any problems to pay off, just drop me a message and 1 or 2 months extra is ok for me. Also same to the joker 2.0. Don't have too many slots of the 1/4 Endo left, but I can ask more stock when it is sold out.

Thank You. :hi5:
Your great.

I know I will miss out on the Endo.
I doubt many places will have stock in September and if they do then it will cost way more then it already does!

Hi lee mate, just got your email about the batpod coming in stock soon, won't be able to fully pay it off come feb possibly. Hasn't been a good month at work so bonus will just pay for the £170 left on DX12 and batpod will have to be feb that ok with you bud?.

Any word on DX12 yet bud?

Back