Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Yoda 1/6 figure & Conan the Barbarinan Diorama are on preorder at CDUK

Hi lee mate, just got your email about the batpod coming in stock soon, won't be able to fully pay it off come feb possibly. Hasn't been a good month at work so bonus will just pay for the £170 left on DX12 and batpod will have to be feb that ok with you bud?.

Any word on DX12 yet bud?

That's fine, the second batch will come in early Feb, so that should be better for you:wink1:
The DX12 will be in stock mid of Feb, weeks after this bat-pod.

I didn't get an email about the Bat Pod :(

When is it coming in Lee? I'll pay off the remaining balance :)

I will check the stock and send you email in minutes. Due to we will receive the first batch of this figure, maybe you will be allocated to second second batch. But Stealth V3teran will pay his in Feb, so I will get his slot to you.:clap

That's fine, the second batch will come in early Feb, so that should be better for you:wink1:
The DX12 will be in stock mid of Feb, weeks after this bat-pod.

I will check the stock and send you email in minutes. Due to we will receive the first batch of this figure, maybe you will be allocated to second second batch. But Stealth V3teran will pay his in Feb, so I will get his slot to you.:clap

I may be able to pay for both yet lee, just checked my bank and xmas money left over and i should have more than enough...so don't give my batpod spot away just yet :panic::panic::wink1: i get paid next friday so i will be able to let you know then if you don't mind buddy?

[Edit] as a matter of fact bud, i may be able to pay for the Batpod this friday I will check how much i have left at home to put in my bank once i get back from work and i'll let you know in the next 2 hours or so. I have xmas money left over which i need to put in my bank and can only put it in on fridays, doing so should give me enough in my bank to pay my flexpay off. Then i can pay for bats next week.

Last edited:

I may be able to pay for both yet lee, just checked my bank and xmas money left over and i should have more than enough...so don't give my batpod spot away just yet :panic::panic::wink1: i get paid next friday so i will be able to let you know then if you don't mind buddy?

[Edit] as a matter of fact bud, i may be able to pay for the Batpod this friday I will check how much i have left at home to put in my bank once i get back from work and i'll let you know in the next 2 hours or so. I have xmas money left over which i need to put in my bank and can only put it in on fridays, doing so should give me enough in my bank to pay my flexpay off. Then i can pay for bats next week.

:slapJust sent email to Tommy for the bat-pod. But don't worry, someone should not able to pay off his order I think.

:slapJust sent email to Tommy for the bat-pod. But don't worry, someone should not able to pay off his order I think.

ok mate, i totally forgot about my left over xmas dosh when i sent the original message :slap. Just checked and i've got enough to pay the batpod off once i put it all in my bank this friday :gah:. Keep me informed buddy if a slot opens up for the first batch due in next week and i'll snap it up.

We all have to agree that Lee is awesome. :)
Great customer service and pleasure to do business with.

Cant wait to get my hands on the Alien Warrior statue, shame it will be a while before I see it! :( Might be getting good news regarding work next week though.

Cant wait to get my hands on the Alien Warrior statue, shame it will be a while before I see it! :( Might be getting good news regarding work next week though.

Have to agree I rate lees customer service above sideshow and that's saying something. Hope you get the alien statue soon :hi5:

Just to let you know lee, i have got enough dosh to put in my bank to be able to pay off the Batpod if there are any spots open in the first batch. I can't get down to my bank today to put it in, we've been hit quite bad from the snow so going to get the money in as soon as i can it will either be this weekend or next. cheers buddy

All paid mate :)

Thanks for your payment Tom, hopefully receive the stock next Tuesday if the weather is getting better.

Waiting for my pallets:impatient::impatient:
Have to agree I rate lees customer service above sideshow and that's saying something. Hope you get the alien statue soon :hi5:
:exactly:
Just to let you know lee, i have got enough dosh to put in my bank to be able to pay off the Batpod if there are any spots open in the first batch. I can't get down to my bank today to put it in, we've been hit quite bad from the snow so going to get the money in as soon as i can it will either be this weekend or next. cheers buddy

Just got spare slots, it's now ok for you to get it from first batch. Let's bless god give us better weather for England though it's sunny in Glasgow:pray:

Just got spare slots, it's now ok for you to get it from first batch. Let's bless god give us better weather for England though it's sunny in Glasgow:pray:

your a star mate, would get down to bank today but my street is like a ski slope lol and i wouldn't be stopping , hopefully it clears up tommorow so i can get to the bank in town.

your a star mate, would get down to bank today but my street is like a ski slope lol and i wouldn't be stopping , hopefully it clears up tommorow so i can get to the bank in town.

No problem my friend, the earliest day I can get my pallets is next Monday.

Guessing the weather means a delay for Hawkeye?:( Stupid weather.

You are right, I called DHL to see when my pallets will be sent out and they said they are trying to send them out tonight, so hopefully I will get the hawkeye next Monday. But I can not guarantee there is no delay any more due to the heavy snow. Sorry guys for keeping you wait.:panic::panic::panic:

Well that was eventfull lol was almost driving down my street backwards at one point but i got there. Money is in now lee, will sort out the flex after, will need to do an address change as current address is friends who decided to get a job. so once i know where its going and i've paid up, i'll shoot you an email buddy with the new address if thats no probs with you.

Received Arnie today Lee!!:yess: ....thanks matey :hi5: ....btw Lee, do you have a rough idea when you be receiving Hot Toys Bane?

Hey Lee

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for the awesome service yet again and here are a few pics for you to look at.

HotToysGantry1_zps87046531.jpg

HotToysGantry2_zps9948671d.jpg

HotToysGantry3_zps138c2bde.jpg

HotToysGantry4_zpsacb31b81.jpg

HotToysGantry5_zps2b34b3df.jpg

HotToysGantry6_zps7900f69d.jpg

HotToysGantry7_zps54c33401.jpg

HotToysGantryampSecretProject1_zpsf88e39ee.jpg

HotToysGantryampSecretProject2_zps8e0ccada.jpg

HotToysGantryampSecretProject3_zps3e27d86b.jpg

All paid up on the batpod lee :yess: , i've left you a message on my flexpay payment too about the Address change let me know if you see it.

Received Arnie today Lee!!:yess: ....thanks matey :hi5: ....btw Lee, do you have a rough idea when you be receiving Hot Toys Bane?
:clap:clapthat's great, seems no delay at your area caused by snow. Haven't received update from suppliers, so can't tell the exact arrival date for bane.:monkey2
Hey Lee

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for the awesome service yet again and here are a few pics for you to look at.
Your pics always so nice. If other people see your pics, they must want this figure set as well:lol
All paid up on the batpod lee :yess: , i've left you a message on my flexpay payment too about the Address change let me know if you see it.

Yeah got it, do you want to change address with all your orders or just this order? i will do it later this weekend.

Yeah got it, do you want to change address with all your orders or just this order? i will do it later this weekend.

just this order at the minute matey. I will end up changing most of my orders though at some point because at the time i ordered on my other orders my mate never had a job so he was able to take delivery. What i'll do though is As and when orders are due in lee i'll let you know the address changes when i pay the flexpay off if thats ok as i'll have a better idea of where i'll be when the 5 day instock email comes through.

Trust my mate to get a job lol.

Back