Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Yoda 1/6 figure & Conan the Barbarinan Diorama are on preorder at CDUK

P1020624.jpg

No bad eh Lee? :hi5:

Thanks for getting both to me QC trouble free, now when is that 89 Batmobile arriving? :lol

Massive congrats mate. :hi5:

P1020624.jpg

No bad eh Lee? :hi5:

Thanks for getting both to me QC trouble free, now when is that 89 Batmobile arriving? :lol

Oh, big boy with small girl, they do look like a pair. I want to know what the batman and cat woman are doing now:lol

Batman is too busy playing with Bane while Catwoman is having her roots put in by some little Chinese kid in a HK warehouse somewhere :wink1: :lol

Cheers Jay :hi5:

002.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Finally got around to unboxing this Beast. The pics really don't give you a sense of scale haha its huge lol i can only imagine the Tumblers size....thanks Again lee.

Now all i need is the DX12 and its complete when did you says your stock hits lee?

Last edited:
Re: SS Joker 1/6 figure is up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

You guys :(

Just paid off my Bat Pod after hearing it seems to have no issues!

Hoping to pay off DX12 next week too! Its a great feeling getting orders paid off :) slowly but surely my Batman collection is growing!

Hi Guys, thanks for sharing all your cool photos.

For DX12, expect to come in the week of 18th Feb if there are no delay with custom and carrier company.

Anymore dx12's coming in?

For DX12, expect to come in the week of 18th Feb if there are no delay with custom and carrier company.

:panic::panic::panic: my Birthday on the 20th, couldn't ask for a better present lol and hopefully if all goes to plan i'll be off work that week too.

Will pay bats off once all my bills have come out next week lee mate.

Excellent news. Will hopefully have it paid off next week.

Cheers for sending Bat Pod today as well, can't wait to unbox it.....then pack it back up haha :(

It arrived :) excellent service as usual and amazing packaging haha! I have enough bubble wrap to open a factory :p

Pictures:

80F39CC1-3A49-4D20-9652-C27B013E63C7-23630-00001BF0B3F3A57E.jpg

E1987286-CF84-48F9-BA72-B9C796ABA186-23630-00001BF0B97E2DE5.jpg

F3D7AE33-73CA-4091-9A2D-0E0545786242-23630-00001BF0A2A695FE.jpg

Need to sort handlebars out properly later, had to go work!:( The number of boxes is awesome

It arrived :) excellent service as usual and amazing packaging haha! I have enough bubble wrap to open a factory :p

Pictures:

80F39CC1-3A49-4D20-9652-C27B013E63C7-23630-00001BF0B3F3A57E.jpg

E1987286-CF84-48F9-BA72-B9C796ABA186-23630-00001BF0B97E2DE5.jpg

F3D7AE33-73CA-4091-9A2D-0E0545786242-23630-00001BF0A2A695FE.jpg

Need to sort handlebars out properly later, had to go work!:( The number of boxes is awesome

Great, happy to see new pictures everyday from you guys:hi5:.

I am short of bubble wrap, I want them back:gah::gah::gah:

Re: SS Joker & HT Tony Stark 1/6 figures are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Haha sure....trade ya for a DX12 ;)

I now need to find a coffee table to convert for the Pod and Tumbler! Going to be a difficult job but worth it in the end!

Re: SS Joker & HT Tony Stark 1/6 figures are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect UK

Oh, not too bad deal :monkey2:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I know some people got tumblers and bat-pod are struggling with finding a place to display them. Ikea will be busy:panic::panic::panic:

It should be your job to track down a display cabinet we can all buy from you :p

Go get some more bubble wrap to prepare!!!

Oh, not too bad deal :monkey2:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I know some people got tumblers and bat-pod are struggling with finding a place to display them. Ikea will be busy:panic::panic::panic:

My tumbler is still boxed up LOL ...actually everything else is still boxed up :slap ....just haven't got the time to sort out my spare room for displaying them at the moment :gah:

I see you have Tony Stark up for pre-order Lee!! :yess: ....save me a slot! ...i'm still waiting for payday :(

My tumbler is still boxed up LOL ...actually everything else is still boxed up :slap ....just haven't got the time to sort out my spare room for displaying them at the moment :gah:

I see you have Tony Stark up for pre-order Lee!! :yess: ....save me a slot! ...i'm still waiting for payday :(

Another idea is save time to earn more and can buy a bigger place so no need to worry about space any more... but who knows if you will ever stop collecting :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Tony stark just up for pre-order, plenty of time and slots. :exactly:

Another idea is save time to earn more and can buy a bigger place so no need to worry about space any more... but who knows if you will ever stop collecting :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Tony stark just up for pre-order, plenty of time and slots. :exactly:

...hahaha so true :p ...well if the prices are sky high in the future i.e £450 a pop @ a figure then i will stop collecting :lol

...will order Stark soon ;)

DX12 fully paid up now lee :yess::yess:

also when are you expecting your Blitzway Carlito's way in buddy?

Back