Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Yoda 1/6 figure & Conan the Barbarinan Diorama are on preorder at CDUK

:clap:clapthat's great, seems no delay at your area caused by snow. Haven't received update from suppliers, so can't tell the exact arrival date for bane.:monkey2

Coolio Lee, no problems thanks for the update :)

That's good news, an extra day for the rest of the country to recover perhaps! No snow around here today thankfully.

Pallets will not be deliveried today but tomorrow, can't wait to get them.:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

no worries bud, that the batpods? We got hit hard with the snow last night, good job im getting it sent work as its clear near my works.

Any rough idea when your DX11s are likely to hit? im guessing sometime in march/April?

Last edited:

no worries bud, that the batpods? We got hit hard with the snow last night, good job im getting it sent work as its clear near my works.

Any rough idea when your DX11s are likely to hit? im guessing sometime in march/April?

Yeah joker should arrive in late March or April, but the first US joker has come
images

When are Batpods due to be sent lee?, also just a heads up i should have DX12 bats fully paid off come next week:yess:

Hawkeye and Iron Man Mark 1 arrived this morning:1-1:

Dunno how, this is the worst snow we've had down here! So I guess they arrived just in time!! Both awesome figures, Hawkeye is going to require some patience to set up though lol.

Cheers!

I like the look of that T-800 Brain Chip Lee, what's it like in hand?

Hawkeye and Iron Man Mark 1 arrived this morning:1-1:

Dunno how, this is the worst snow we've had down here! So I guess they arrived just in time!! Both awesome figures, Hawkeye is going to require some patience to set up though lol.

Cheers!
:yess: and we will get snow this weekend again:slap
I like the look of that T-800 Brain Chip Lee, what's it like in hand?

I just opened to check but didn't check the light up. The base is very nice, chip is in a glass tube and there must be a mistake from HCG as it's only 200 pieces worldwide. This is a Japan version, I can see there is a Asian verison as well which is coming late this year.

Still waiting for the delivery of the bat-pod. Maybe I can only send out tomorrow. Sorry guys for the delay.

Still waiting for the delivery of the bat-pod. Maybe I can only send out tomorrow. Sorry guys for the delay.

No worries lee, can you select AM delivery by any chance with APC? Or does it cost? If the pods are possibly being sent out for friday delivery, i only work till 12:30pm on fridays and would hate to miss delivery and id love it in time for the weekend lol

No worries lee, can you select AM delivery by any chance with APC? Or does it cost? If the pods are possibly being sent out for friday delivery, i only work till 12:30pm on fridays and would hate to miss delivery and id love it in time for the weekend lol

Still no sign of bat-pods, called local depot but no people answer phone. The carrier company name is D H L...................:gah::gah::gah::gah:

There is an extra £6 for delivery before noon, if I can send your order out tomorrow then I will mark it to be sent before 12pm, and I will cover the cost. Sorry keep you waiting for it.

Still no sign of bat-pods, called local depot but no people answer phone. The carrier company name is D H L...................:gah::gah::gah::gah:

There is an extra £6 for delivery before noon, if I can send your order out tomorrow then I will mark it to be sent before 12pm, and I will cover the cost. Sorry keep you waiting for it.

Thanks buddy :hi5: appreciate it. DHL are indeed a Pain in the ***, we deal with them at work for fast shipments from the far east. They either lose them or are delayed a day or two.

Haha, your parcel was packed just 1 min before the carrier come to collec, you are the lucky man. Enjoy your new motocycle this weekend.

Haha, your parcel was packed just 1 min before the carrier come to collec, you are the lucky man. Enjoy your new motocycle this weekend.

Haha awesome, i shall indeed enjoy it :hi5: cheers buddy, it just needs the DX12 now for the icing on the cake.

The pods arrived lee :panic::panic::panic::panic: first delivery of the day, don't you just love working around the corner from the APC depot lol. Nice one buddy can't wait to get home to crack it open.

The pods arrived lee :panic::panic::panic::panic: first delivery of the day, don't you just love working around the corner from the APC depot lol. Nice one buddy can't wait to get home to crack it open.

Fantastic, they seems only have your parcel should be deliveried before noon:lol:lol:lol:lol. Yeah, I like APC, easy to contact and most of them are so kindful to help me. Hope you like your new piece and waiting for your pic:hi5:

Back