Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Gladiator hulk & Mary Jane are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hovering over order for Ben Kenobi Mythos but my bloody mate googled it and found it on modelzone cheaper.. price match!? :)

Hovering over order for Ben Kenobi Mythos but my bloody mate googled it and found it on modelzone cheaper.. price match!? :)

Modelzone? They already dead. Sorry we don't do price match. We always list the best price we can do on our website. :dunno

Hi lee, I payed the rest of my 1/4 endo off on wed but its still saying awaiting payment. Any idea when it will ship?

Modelzone? They already dead. Sorry we don't do price match. We always list the best price we can do on our website. :dunno

Yeah just read it on the telegraph website! Thought it was too good to be true :pfft:

Hi lee, I payed the rest of my 1/4 endo off on wed but its still saying awaiting payment. Any idea when it will ship?

Hi, your order has gone through and will be shipped today for next Monday delivery. Sorry for the delay.:)

Scratching me noggin' it looks cheaper to buy from sideshow but I'm wary of import tax and stuff

If you buy from sideshow and your in the uk you will get hit with FedEx bills.

Plus 20% vat, plus the actual shipping cost... Sucks to be us. I bet it makes Mr Flibble very angry indeed... ;)

Ty chaps! will order monday

Hey Lee will you be selling The evil superman?

Hey Lee will you be selling The evil superman?

It's just up for pre-order at sideshow, so the earliest time I can get confirmation from supplier will be next week. IMO even we in EU can get it, the quantity will be very limited just like Jim Gordon last year.

We have got both the evil superman and Star Spangled Man CP for pre-order now, please order them asap as only very limited quantities we will get.

Hi do you know what # editions you have of ben kenobi mythos?

Plus 20% vat, plus the actual shipping cost... Sucks to be us. I bet it makes Mr Flibble very angry indeed... ;)

Dam right! I only buy from sideshow if its an exclusive I must have or I can use reward points

Endo arrived, great service. Thanks lee

Maybe I should have pre ordered the wolverine hot toys lol oh well will concentrate on paying of the lsf

Back