Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Gladiator hulk & Mary Jane are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey guys, I am thinking to make a website like Ebay for people to sell their unwanted collectibles. Looking for some suggestions.

My plan is £0.10 insert fee and no any extra fees for like pics (10 pics max each item). And 5% final fee or a fix charge for different value (such as under £100 we charge £5.00, £100-£200 we charge £9.00).

Didn't you hear him? He has a LSF to pay off :horror :rotfl

Lee, can you give SS a kick up the arse and tell them to reveal the P2 Maquette :impatient: :lol

I do want do this but it's too far for me to get theirs:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. P2 maquette will be very expensive, maybe £1200.

Hey guys, I am thinking to make a website like Ebay for people to sell their unwanted collectibles. Looking for some suggestions.

My plan is £0.10 insert fee and no any extra fees for like pics (10 pics max each item). And 5% final fee or a fix charge for different value (such as under £100 we charge £5.00, £100-£200 we charge £9.00).

Nice idea but it would be hard to generate the traffic?
Also people can sell on here for free even though there is a high American user percentage.
I've already suggested having a seperate 'for sale' section for Europe on here which would be great for us.

Hi lee thanks for the offer but after some thought I'm gonna have to concentrate on the LSF for a bit now that deadpools finally coming out lol.
Ill have a payment too you at the end of the month :)

Hi Lee will you be stocking Wetas new Azog on his Warg
Thanks David :)

Hi lee thanks for the offer but after some thought I'm gonna have to concentrate on the LSF for a bit now that deadpools finally coming out lol.
Ill have a payment too you at the end of the month :)

No problem mate, we are on the same boat:1-1:

Hi Lee will you be stocking Wetas new Azog on his Warg
Thanks David :)

I am not sure at the moment, as it's only 500 pieces worldwide, I think WETA will not or no need retailers to sell it.

I am not sure at the moment, as it's only 500 pieces worldwide, I think WETA will not or no need retailers to sell it.
ok Lee i will give it a day or two then purchase from
Weta as they are already on low stock.
Been checking your site since Weta made it available.... thanks for your quick reply :hi5:

ok Lee i will give it a day or two then purchase from
Weta as they are already on low stock.
Been checking your site since Weta made it available.... thanks for your quick reply :hi5:

No problem mate, once I receive pre-order info from WETA, I will list it for pre-order asap. But it's better you grab one piece from their site just in case we don't carry it.

Hi Lee, any news on the approx ETA for the 1/4 Master Light Display cases? Thanks pal :)

Awesome it's nice that my preorders are clearing up so I can concentrate on getting it. I wonder when the hcg will come out the first set isn't even out yet

Awesome it's nice that my preorders are clearing up so I can concentrate on getting it. I wonder when the hcg will come out the first set isn't even out yet

Both the two Marvel VS Capcom sets are coming in early Sep, your wolverine is on the way:yess:

Wow scary times for my wallet lol

What's the latest ETA for the 89 Batmobile Lee?

Thanks mate, epic bday present to myself if its not here till October :lol

Put in an order for a deadpool :rock

Back