Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Gladiator hulk & Mary Jane are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Yeah mate and with the layway plan. I can take it easy getting it. Would have liked the ex, but dont think a waitlist would convert and im not paying over the odds.

Re: HT Iron man 3 The Mandarin figure is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee do you reckon you'll be able to get your hands on some of the Walking Dead busts from Gentlegiant?

Re: HT Iron man 3 The Mandarin figure is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

I can get them though we don't carry too many GG items.

Hopefully that changes soon mate, Gentlegiant are really upping their game these days. Any idea what price the busts will be? Also interested in their Marvel Spider-Man one as well :1-1:

Hopefully that changes soon mate, Gentlegiant are really upping their game these days. Any idea what price the busts will be? Also interested in their Marvel Spider-Man one as well :1-1:

Could you let me know which busts you want so I can check the prices for you. If you mean the spiderman mini bust SDCC ex then we are not able to get it.

When will you be getting hot toys scar predator in mate?

Could you let me know which busts you want so I can check the prices for you. If you mean the spiderman mini bust SDCC ex then we are not able to get it.

Not sure what the Spider-Man bust it is, it was shown at SDCC though :dunno

As for TWD busts I'm in for all of them

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/category_s/152.htm

Not sure what the Spider-Man bust it is, it was shown at SDCC though :dunno

As for TWD busts I'm in for all of them

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/category_s/152.htm

Only pieces avaialble as followings:

Daryl Dixon bust
Sophia Stalker Walker Zombie Mini Bust
Sheriff Grimes Mini Bust
The Governor Mini Bust
Well Walker Mini Bust

But prices are not good as we don't order large quantities. Maybe you can try FP?

Re: Prime 1 Studio Megatron Statue is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

For all Tranformers fans, we have the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Statue by Prime 1 studio avaible to pre-order now. You get the special price of £1599 if order is placed by 3rd Sep 2013.

Only pieces avaialble as followings:

Daryl Dixon bust
Sophia Stalker Walker Zombie Mini Bust
Sheriff Grimes Mini Bust
The Governor Mini Bust
Well Walker Mini Bust

But prices are not good as we don't order large quantities. Maybe you can try FP?
Hi Lee will you be stocking the new gentle giant walking dead statues :pray:
i got my Weta Azog on his Warg i hope you got yours this piece is amazing so dynamic :clap and im not in to 1/6 scale :panic:

Hi Lee will you be stocking the new gentle giant walking dead statues :pray:
i got my Weta Azog on his Warg i hope you got yours this piece is amazing so dynamic :clap and im not in to 1/6 scale :panic:

I am not sure at the moment, will see more details and prices.

I haven't received pre-order info from WETA by now, so it seems the Azog statue is only available from their website.

Quick question Lee, I know you have sold and are selling some various pieces from Pop Culture Shock Collectibles...will you be getting stock of their upcoming He-Man line starting next Monday with the Pre order of the 1:1 Skeletor Bust....

Thanks pal...

Quick question Lee, I know you have sold and are selling some various pieces from Pop Culture Shock Collectibles...will you be getting stock of their upcoming He-Man line starting next Monday with the Pre order of the 1:1 Skeletor Bust....

Thanks pal...

Hi my friend, yes we can everything from PCS but these exclusive edition items with good prices.:)

Hi my friend, yes we can everything from PCS but these exclusive edition items with good prices.:)

Sorry Lee, not sure i understood :( did you mean you will be getting the PCS He-Man line in stock including the Skeletor 1:1 bust (released for pre order on the 26th August)? And will you be able to get the exclusive versions or just the regulars? Thanks

P.S. Just about to pre order Deadpool on your website! :yess:

Back