Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Megatron Statue is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Sorry Lee, not sure i understood :( did you mean you will be getting the PCS He-Man line in stock including the Skeletor 1:1 bust (released for pre order on the 26th August)? And will you be able to get the exclusive versions or just the regulars? Thanks

P.S. Just about to pre order Deadpool on your website! :yess:

Aye, both the He-man line and skeletor bust, will list on our website once we receive pre-order info. We can not get the exclusive editions only regular ones.

Haha, you should hurry up as many deadpool orders are received since people saw the good reviews.

Aye, both the He-man line and skeletor bust, will list on our website once we receive pre-order info.

Haha, you should hurry up as many deadpool orders are received since people saw the good reviews.

Fantastic in regards to the He-Man line Lee, will definetaly be ordering from you as i've lost hope with the PCS website! :slap

Talking of which Lee, tried purchasing Deadpool on a layaway plan but after ive entered my card details and i go to click on continue - nothing happens??? :dunno

Fantastic in regards to the He-Man line Lee, will definetaly be ordering from you as i've lost hope with the PCS website! :slap

Talking of which Lee, tried purchasing Deadpool on a layaway plan but after ive entered my card details and i go to click on continue - nothing happens??? :dunno

I know, their server is not strong enough to allow hundreds people making order at same time:rotfl:rotfl. The EX led eye is really impressive, but I know I am not able to get it.:monkey2

You can try the worldpay or paypal account to make payment as some explorers don't support the ajax code.

I know, their server is not strong enough to allow hundreds people making order at same time:rotfl:rotfl. The EX led eye is really impressive, but I know I am not able to get it.:monkey2

You can try the worldpay or paypal account to make payment as some explorers don't support the ajax code.

Is it the same principle as with Sideshow Exclusives Lee for the reason you cant get the PCS Exclusives? Is a shame as the LED light would have been a cool touch. May pass on the bust and wait to see how He-Man turns out. Apparently thats up in the air cos Mattel want to change the hair style or something? :slap

Okay, will use paypal to order Deadpool, thanks :)

Is it the same principle as with Sideshow Exclusives Lee for the reason you cant get the PCS Exclusives? Is a shame as the LED light would have been a cool touch. May pass on the bust and wait to see how He-Man turns out. Apparently thats up in the air cos Mattel want to change the hair style or something? :slap

Okay, will use paypal to order Deadpool, thanks :)

That's why they call it exclusive, only available from themselves. That means they can make more money:panic:

ordered Mythos Ben last night as I noticed sideshow had moved it to waiting list.. Then I go to your website this morning to see its sold out.. phew! the nick of time :)

My order arrived really quick and brilliantly packaged. This piece is a joy to behold. Super happy, will be ordering vader when my points clear :) (any eta??)

My order arrived really quick and brilliantly packaged. This piece is a joy to behold. Super happy, will be ordering vader when my points clear :) (any eta??)

:clap:clap glad to know you are happy with it. RP will be added to your account 14 days after it dispatched.

:gah: Damn it Lee what are you doing to me :gah:

I'd decided to pass on the Azog on Warg piece and then you go and list it you bastard :mad:

Oh well yet another order from me :lol

:gah: Damn it Lee what are you doing to me :gah:

I'd decided to pass on the Azog on Warg piece and then you go and list it you bastard :mad:

Oh well yet another order from me :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I am so happy WETA allow retailers sell this piece. You will never regret buying it.

Hope not pal, I'm not a huge LOTR fan by any means but that piece is so seriously epic and I just couldn't say no when I saw you'd listed it :hi5:

got your mythos bobas yet? payday soon ^_^

Back