Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Megatron Statue is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Is deadpools ETA still Oct Lee?

Ok dead on. Cheers :)

Just ordered hot toys scar off you mate:)

Bugger... when did Boba mythos sell out? I knew I shouldn't have delayed last night lol.

Aye, I have no confirmed date yet, so ETA is still Oct.

Just out of curiosity why oct when it is available from sideshow now? (im glad its oct, gives me time :lol) just curious :)

Just out of curiosity why oct when it is available from sideshow now? (im glad its oct, gives me time :lol) just curious :)
Well, for sideshow products, when the earliest batch is ready, sideshow will take them and if any left I think they will go for China. Then the factory makes more batches for EU and it takes couple weeks. Also there are at least 6-8 weeks for EU distributors ship sideshow stock to EU countries by sea.
It always takes a couple of months for European retailers to get items. :impatient: :gah:
:exactly: IMO it's good for EU collectors as we have plenty time to read reviews and decide if it's necessary to cancel these bad products from sideshow.

:exactly: IMO it's good for EU collectors as we have plenty time to read reviews and decide if it's necessary to cancel these bad products from sideshow.

:exactly: :goodpost:
Here's hoping I don't have to hit the cancel button on my IM LSB :pray:

Ahh cool. Good point to, oct suits me fine anyway :yess:

Lee when are your 1/6 black master legend studios cases coming back into stock pal? Also any rough ETA on the 1/4 version? nice one bud

Lee when are your 1/6 black master legend studios cases coming back into stock pal? Also any rough ETA on the 1/4 version? nice one bud

My supplier says the 1/4 version will be in stock in Sep. I have 1/4 version both black and white in stock now, thanks for remind me to update the stock statue :hi5:

lol No probs, think you'll have the 1/6 ones in for a while or keep stocking them for a while?. Don't need any right now but i will be buying two in the coming future for a terminator display i have in mind once the DX13 is out

lol No probs, think you'll have the 1/6 ones in for a while or keep stocking them for a while?. Don't need any right now but i will be buying two in the coming future for a terminator display i have in mind once the DX13 is out

Stock will last a long time until MLH stop making these display cases.:)

Those display cases are very cool but the 1/4 is just too narrow to display any of my pieces...such a shame :( saying that, it may hold my T-800 1:1 EndoSkeleton bust! Will have to check measurements. Are these 1/4 cases in stock yet Lee?

Anyway, more importantly, Lee....i've just pre ordered the Bruce Lee 1/3 statue by Blitzway. I noticed that on the order page it had some description regarding a personlized engraved plaque which had been ruled out. Is this not included any longer? Also, do you expect any delays on this piece? Cheers pal :hi5:

Last edited:

Wouldn't personalising it devalue the item?
If you had to sell that is.

Looks nice, especially at that price.

Back