Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio Megatron Statue is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Those display cases are very cool but the 1/4 is just too narrow to display any of my pieces...such a shame :( saying that, it may hold my T-800 1:1 EndoSkeleton bust! Will have to check measurements. Are these 1/4 cases in stock yet Lee?

Not yet, should arrive next month.

Anyway, more importantly, Lee....i've just pre ordered the Bruce Lee 1/3 statue by Blitzway. I noticed that on the order page it had some description regarding a personlized engraved plaque which had been ruled out. Is this not included any longer? Also, do you expect any delays on this piece? Cheers pal :hi5:

The deadline for engrave name plate is last Friday, so now there is no chance to get you name one the plate. I can't say if it will be delayed but with my own experience I think there is a very big chance it will be delayed.

:exactly::exactly:

Thank you Lee, Boba mythos on his way in a couple of months... :hi5:

Thanks for the replies regarding the Bruce Lee statue Lee. Not too fussed about missing out on the engraved plate - would have been far more disappointing to miss out on the statue altogether so i'm glad i've got one booked in! Out of curiousity Lee, have you taken many orders for this piece?

Thank you Lee, Boba mythos on his way in a couple of months... :hi5:

Thanks for your order, it's confirmed. Hopefully we will get it in two months.

Thanks for the replies regarding the Bruce Lee statue Lee. Not too fussed about missing out on the engraved plate - would have been far more disappointing to miss out on the statue altogether so i'm glad i've got one booked in! Out of curiousity Lee, have you taken many orders for this piece?

Yeah, the engrave name is unnecessary especially if you want to resell it after years. I have got quite a lot orders for this piece and still have couple pieces avaialbe at the moment.

:lol was just about to ask how many more Dark Rider of Mordor pieces you had left Lee but just seen you've now sold out :(

Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee mate when you listing the Batman/Catwoman Hush statue from DC Collectibles?

Hi lee just recieved wolverine it's awesome
Currently my favourite wolverine I have !!
Thank you so much

null_zps53285019.jpg

Hi Lee, do you know if you'll be getting the Modern Age Life Sized Batman bust or is it really only available from Sideshow?

Cool I'll hold off ordering from Sideshow then and see if you can beat their price ;)

How many slots you got left on sideshows newest yoda Lee. Thinking of picking it up but only when it actually lands in stock with you.

How many slots you got left on sideshows newest yoda Lee. Thinking of picking it up but only when it actually lands in stock with you.

I have lots stock of it coming, but you should order it before I get the stock as you know Xmas is coming and this piece will sell very fast.

What are the chances of mythos vader landing for xmas?

I have lots stock of it coming, but you should order it before I get the stock as you know Xmas is coming and this piece will sell very fast.

I probs will do pal once payday rolls around when do you reckon you'll get it late oct/nov?

Back