Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gwen Stacy Comiquette is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Decided to order sooner rather than later given the ES :)

Thanks for your order, 2500 pieces is not bad for this nice statue.

Mark 7 any closer to landing lee? i get paid Wednesday so should be able to pay the remaining balance off buddy

Both MK VII 2nd batch and Hulk figure and many many more sideshow statues are coming late this week. :yess:

Both MK VII 2nd batch and Hulk figure and many many more sideshow statues are coming late this week. :yess:

Awesome im off work this week is it looking likely i'll see it while im off then? or would it be next week.. If its this week then i'll email you the change of address to my house as i'll be in but if its next week i'll send it my buddy's house.

Snake Eyes received with thanks

I see MK VII is due soon, any news on Selina Kyle please?

Mark VII fully paid off lee :hi5:

Will pay off the 1/4 case once a few of my sales come through

Hey Lee, those 1/4 Master Light House display cases are still showing as ETA 9/13. Do you have any idea when these will be arriving? Thanks :hi5:

yeah just got my email from lee along with mark VII about them coming in within 5 days. Still gotta pay mine off yet though.

cool, the 1/4 display case is really nice and professionally done...its just that its so damn narrow and so wont allow the space for certain poses :(

I'm actually wanting one to display my Endo 1:1 bust but not sure 100% if it will fit. I sure hope so :panic:

cool, the 1/4 display case is really nice and professionally done...its just that its so damn narrow and so wont allow the space for certain poses :(

I'm actually wanting one to display my Endo 1:1 bust but not sure 100% if it will fit. I sure hope so :panic:

1/4 HT bats is going in mine. Picking up another next month for my 1/4 endo too

1/4 HT bats is going in mine. Picking up another next month for my 1/4 endo too

Yea, those will look cool in there. My 1:4 EB T-800 won't fit due to his pose and so I'm hoping that at least the 1:1 Endo Bust will be narrow enough to fit...

yze9a8up.jpg

:clap Should be in stock next Tuesday.

sweet, will pay if off once some of my sales come through will also be picking another up next month hopefully. mark vii is fully paid off aswell bud, left shipping address as my works as sadly i'll be back there next week :monkey2.

the 1/4 display case is really nice and professionally done...its just that its so damn narrow and so wont allow the space for certain poses :(

Yep makes zero sense that width wise it's the same as the 1/6 scale version :slap

On a side note am I the only one who really doesn't care when Stealth V3teran is or isn't on holiday from work, when he gets paid and when he's going to pay Lee for x item? Not to sound like an arse but cant that kind of thing be kept for PM's? :dunno

Yep makes zero sense that width wise it's the same as the 1/6 scale version :slap

On a side note am I the only one who really doesn't care when Stealth V3teran is or isn't on holiday from work, when he gets paid and when he's going to pay Lee for x item? Not to sound like an arse but cant that kind of thing be kept for PM's? :dunno

Could say the same about people, including yourself, asking when/if items will be in stock.
Don't see your problem? :dunno

Could say the same about people, including yourself, asking when/if items will be in stock.

Erm not really... are people interested in when a certain items will be in stock? Yes. Are people interested in someone else's financial situation or work calendar? No. Of course they're not.

I dont doubt it probably is me just being a grumpy bastard having a moan but meh I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it :dunno

:rotfl Hypocritical? :nana:

Hypocritical? If you want to read it like that fair enough, I was more just having a laugh with Lee. I'm sure Stealth V3teran will be appreciative of you defending him though :)

Back