Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool X-force PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee, any clue as to when you will be receiving the Punisher PF? It says April on the website but was hoping that you'd start getting some in earlier? Thanks pal :)

Sorry mate no confirmation at the moment, it should arrive in late March or April.

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey. I am so close to pushing the pre order button on sideshow Master Chief. I don't get paid for another 3 days. Do you know when he will be arriving?

Thanks

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey. I am so close to pushing the pre order button on sideshow Master Chief. I don't get paid for another 3 days. Do you know when he will be arriving?

Thanks

Hi, it's coming in mid of Feb if there is no delay with cutom.

Cheers

Lee

Hey Lee

After being screwed by Mothersbasement i need to be cheered up, Conan Fury of the Beast, any date for this month?

:D

Hey Lee

After being screwed by Mothersbasement i need to be cheered up, Conan Fury of the Beast, any date for this month?

:D

Sorry mate no confirmed arrival date yet, hopefully sometime in March as I didn't see it on coming stock list of Feb. Please don't worry we will not run away with your money :lol

Hey Lee

Do you know when the Vader Mythos are coming in? i assume this isn't the first batch currently for sale and is a secondary batch coming in?

Hey Lee

Do you know when the Vader Mythos are coming in? i assume this isn't the first batch currently for sale and is a secondary batch coming in?

We will have new batch coming late next week. The first batch has all gone before Xmas though I still have 3 pieces in stock but they are reserved for orders on Layaway.

We will have new batch coming late next week. The first batch has all gone before Xmas though I still have 3 pieces in stock but they are reserved for orders on Layaway.

Ah great news, i've got one on order with you at the moment so was just fishing for details :) good to know it might be coming sooner than later.

Edit....Sorted, thanks Lee

Last edited:

So after getting screwed by mb I'm looking for a reliable uk seller of hot toys. Guess I'll be placing an order in the next few days:)

Hey Lee

Whats the ETA on Hot toys Hall of Armor, Man of Steel Superman & T2 DX13? cheers :)

Back