Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman and Robin had the best fights. Like when Robin was fighting the vines in the water and they reversed the film to make it look like he was getting pulled under. That was awesome.

Or when Robbin' smashed through the wall with his motorcycle and it made the perfect Robin symbol.

Man, I never realized that Batman's fire graffiti on the bridge in TDKR is along that same page of ridiculousness. :lol

Or when Robbin' smashed through the wall with his motorcycle and it made the perfect Robin symbol.

Man, I never realized that Batman's fire graffiti on the bridge in TDKR is along that same page of ridiculousness. :lol

He learned from The Crow :lol

pwyk4bC.gif

GEm4Bqn.gif

33n28IK.png

Hmm. It's been a while since I've seen it but didn't that happen in Daredevil too? :lol

Just so strange to picture a superhero taking their time on a street, floor, or bridge to make a complex logo system.

Hmm. It's been a while since I've seen it but didn't that happen in Daredevil too? :lol

Just so strange to picture a superhero taking their time on a street, floor, or bridge to make a complex logo system.

Yeah, but he didn't light it up on fire. The reporter did because he noticed the floor was all wet in the shape of DD :lol

But the Punisher was the best :rotfl That's complex as hell, not to mention setting up the cars to form a very specific skull design, not just any skull. And how did he keep the other cars from blowing up?

3:20-4:00

2Qh5q4V.jpg

rL9YMJ0.jpg

art by Tom Richmond

Promo banner from Hong Kong International Licensing Show
batman-v-superman-promo-hk-1-large.jpg

batman-v-superman-promo-hk-2-large.jpg

Last edited:

Affleck looks amazing in the suit. I hope Snyder brings more of his detective skills as well as asskickery into the film.

Ugh I know, and they went slower and slower with each movie :lol there's seriously not a single good fight scene in the whole trilogy.

giphy.gif

That gif is priceless hahahaha

One of my favorite scenes in the whole trilogy but it has nothing to do with the actual fight, the dialogue and tension are the best part.

Back