Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Kara with the three point play. :lol

rL9YMJ0.jpg

art by Tom Richmond

Adam West :lol

Affleck looks like he's going to knock them all out.

I just watched the first few minutes of MOS. I had forgotten that literally the very first seconds of the movie are his mother screaming as he is being born and then when he starts crying those weird avatar beasts start howling outside. It's like they were trying to show us that the very instant he came into the world he immediately started causing pain and irritation to all who were aware of him.

I just watched the first few minutes of MOS. I had forgotten that literally the very first seconds of the movie are his mother screaming as he is being born and then when he starts crying those weird avatar beasts start howling outside. It's like they were trying to show us that the very instant he came into the world he immediately started causing pain and irritation to all who were aware of him.

Ah well, you know what they say...

giphy.gif

He was giving them hope and the creatures were thanking him by howling...of course, they didn't know their home was going to explode a few hours later, but still...it was all about that hope thing :D

That gif is priceless hahahaha

One of my favorite scenes in the whole trilogy but it has nothing to do with the actual fight, the dialogue and tension are the best part.
Yup, I like that too, the fight is so bad that takes me out of the movie, but Bane's dialogue is so good that pulls me back in :lol

Brilliant post. :lol

In case anyone has noticed... Tyrese has been campaigning hard for the role of Green Lantern.

I want Hal Jordan to be done right first before they move onto Jon Stewart.

Ugh I know, and they went slower and slower with each movie :lol there's seriously not a single good fight scene in the whole trilogy.

giphy.gif
That's actually one of my favorite fight scenes. The dialogue is the best part but the fight is awesome too.

I could never buy that Batman wouldn't have assumed that Bane's mask would be some kind of weakness, I don't know why he had to be told....by an hallucination. But then I also couldn't buy that he wouldn't have even accidentally done in the first fight what he ended up doing in the second fight.

I could never buy that Batman wouldn't have assumed that Bane's mask would be some kind of weakness, I don't know why he had to be told....by an hallucination. But then I also couldn't buy that he wouldn't have even accidentally done in the first fight what he ended up doing in the second fight.

Batman hadn't leveled up to Bane's level yet because he hadn't been playing the Arkham video games for 8 years. He was a newb. Also, his mask was on too tight and he couldn't see. It's the same reason Joker kicked his ass in the last movie and why he sounds retarded. You need circulation to your head, bro.

Just don't ask me how he was able to beat him in the second fight since he fought pretty much the same way he did when he lost. Must have been those saltine leaf chips he was eating in the prison. Malnourishment always wins.

Back