Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I liked the first Bane vs Bats fight. Bane rattles off some good lines. As for the blows not landing, that's how most movies are that aren't called They Live. My problem with it is the setup of an out of shape Bats that, quite literally, gets his head to meet his ass. A retired Batman completely negates the ending of TDK.

Rises is quite flawed, but I do like it.

What does Bane say?

I like the 'victory has defeated you' line. The born in darkness. Stand on ceremony. The dude talked smack the whole time and Bats couldn't get him to shut it.

Jack Reacher would have!

That's true. I think just about anyone could have beaten Bane, except Batman.

If I were Batman, I would have grapple hooked Bane's mask if he was punching and making fun of me.

Yeah, I have no idea what Bane was saying in that movie, but he sounded like a bad-ass when he said it. And that counts for something, dammit.

Batman doesn't talk much, but he had a good line against Bane, when he beat him up and said, "Tell me where the trigger is, then you have my permission to die." That was pretty badass. However, when he meets Bane for the second time and Bane says, "Ahh, you came back to die with your city" , Batman had a terrible comeback, "No, I came to stop you"...It's true, but come on :lol He should have punched Bane. There's no way he was going to out talk Bane. :lol It's like trying to talk more than Ali.

Until today, I had no idea that Bane was a good speaker and that Batman and Bane were really in an insult/taunt fight. Puts a whole new spin on the movie for me. I always thought Bane was just a mumbling midget that sounded funny. Mind blown.

Imagine if they resorted to "yo momma" jokes. I bet Batman would cry if Bane insulted Martha.

I liked Bane, I liked his lines, I liked Hardy's performance. Unfortunately I was underwhelmed by almost everything else.

Until today, I had no idea that Bane was a good speaker and that Batman and Bane were really in an insult/taunt fight. Puts a whole new spin on the movie for me. I always thought Bane was just a mumbling midget that sounded funny. Mind blown.

Imagine if they resorted to "yo momma" jokes. I bet Batman would cry if Bane insulted Martha.

Much anger I sense in you.

Bane would win the Momma jokes battle too :lol

Yo momma is so fat, even you, Batman couldn't figure out where she begins! OHHH SNAP!!

7vVZgtk.gif

7M45CdQ.gif

Batman doesn't talk much, but he had a good line against Bane, when he beat him up and said, "Tell me where the trigger is, then you have my permission to die." That was pretty badass. However, when he meets Bane for the second time and Bane says, "Ahh, you came back to die with your city" , Batman had a terrible comeback, "No, I came to stop you"...It's true, but come on :lol He should have punched Bane. There's no way he was going to out talk Bane. :lol It's like trying to talk more than Ali.

That was one of the worse parts of the movie for sure. Felt like Nolan was trying to show Marvel that he can do cheesy dialogue too.

Until today, I had no idea that Bane was a good speaker and that Batman and Bane were really in an insult/taunt fight. Puts a whole new spin on the movie for me. I always thought Bane was just a mumbling midget that sounded funny. Mind blow.
Lol i think banes voice is badass and i could clearly understand everything he said. TDKR definitely has some flaws but BB and TDK have some too. i like the TDKR more than BB manly because of bane.

Lol i think banes voice is badass and i could clearly understand everything he said. TDKR definitely has some flaws but BB and TDK have some too. i like the TDKR more than BB manly because of bane.

I actually find TDKR more entertaining than BB and TDK. Also, Bane's plan is less flawed than the Joker's and Ras in BB :lol

He did at one time when he was a young boi. Atleast that's what I heard during the TDKR hype days.

In addition to Mad Max, that dude is also playing . . . Elton John.

Tom doesn't like teenage boys. :dunno

I don't buy it. :lol

He did at one time when he was a young boi. Atleast that's what I heard during the TDKR hype days.

In addition to Mad Max, that dude is also playing . . . Elton John.

Didn't Michael Douglas play Liberace. :lol

Wait. :horror

Back