Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Liberace was the straightest man to have walked the Earth. :lecture

liberace.jpg

In case anyone has noticed... Tyrese has been campaigning hard for the role of Green Lantern.

I want Hal Jordan to be done right first before they move onto Jon Stewart.
Agreed - can't use a big enough eraser for Reynolds' poppycockery.

American Kicker.
:lol

I liked Bane, I liked his lines, I liked Hardy's performance. Unfortunately I was underwhelmed by almost everything else.
Pretty much how I feel too. Some cool moments here & there, but not a movie I can say I enjoyed really.

Bane could have been a cool villain despite the lackluster movie if they didn't make him a friendzoned ***** at the end.

God, I hope Tyrese never gets casted as Stewart. This Fast and the Furious films are horrendous. Only reason it has any buzz is because of big booty *****es, idiotic stunts, Black Adam, Groot, and Walker's death.

I'd go with Mike Colter for Stewart, though he is a bit older and comes as a try hard at times. Or Billy Brown.

Mike Colter is Marvel's Luke Cage now.

Billy Brown? That's funny.

Michael Jai White, please!

God, I hope Tyrese never gets casted as Stewart. This Fast and the Furious films are horrendous. Only reason it has any buzz is because of big booty *****es, idiotic stunts, Black Adam, Groot, and Walker's death.

I'd go with Mike Colter for Stewart, though he is a bit older and comes as a try hard at times. Or Billy Brown.

Me too. I really want them do to Hal Jordan again and eventually introduce Jon Stewart -- but NOT Tyrese. I saw a fan cast suggesting Taye Diggs for the role and he would be so much better.

I am thinking they will do Hal since the team is already very multi-cultured with an Israeli Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Polynesian Aquaman. I could see them doing Stewart on the team if everyone was already white (just for the sake of it) but that's not the case.

Would love to see Jai White cast as a major comic character again.

Fixed :wave

SPAWN_white_051911.jpg

I liked Michael Jai White as Gambol in TDK. I haven't seen him in anything apart from that or Spawn. More than seeing Jai White cast in a big role, I'd rather see a reboot of Spawn finally come to fruition.

Back