Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Fixed :wave

SPAWN_white_051911.jpg

I liked Michael Jai White as Gambol in TDK. I haven't seen him in anything apart from that or Spawn. More than seeing Jai White cast in a big role, I'd rather see a reboot of Spawn finally come to fruition.
Dammit! I had blocked that atrocity out of my brain cmpletely, and now I remember THE HORROR!

I am thinking they will do Hal since the team is already very multi-cultured with an Israeli Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Polynesian Aquaman. I could see them doing Stewart on the team if everyone was already white (just for the sake of it) but that's not the case.

The rumors out there are contradicting but it seems like Hal might headline his own GL movie and JL might have John. Have John appear in GL but eventually splinter off. It's logical so it probably won't happen. I was never a fan of John in the books, the cartoon was a bit better but my favorites have always been Hal and Kyle.

At this rate I'll be an old man hobbling around before I ever see Kyle Rayner on screen. At least they're not jumping to Simon or something to just get diversity for diversity's sake. If it has to be John my hat is still in the Idris Elba camp.

The rumors out there are contradicting but it seems like Hal might headline his own GL movie and JL might have John. Have John appear in GL but eventually splinter off. It's logical so it probably won't happen. I was never a fan of John in the books, the cartoon was a bit better but my favorites have always been Hal and Kyle.

At this rate I'll be an old man hobbling around before I ever see Kyle Rayner on screen. At least they're not jumping to Simon or something to just get diversity for diversity's sake. If it has to be John my hat is still in the Idris Elba camp.

I guess that could work if JL has John and GL has Hal as the main character and John as a side character. I just hope they mention or show Hal in JL so we know he's coming later if that's the case. :pray:

Idris would still be the best choice, but I am actually thinking Chiwetel Ejiofor or Jesse Williams would be great choices too and they are both still in their thirties and younger. Taye Diggs or Shemar Moore would be good too but are in their forties like Idris. Just please, god no, no Tyrese. :lol Hell, I would even take the Old Spice guy over Tyrese.

Fixed :wave

SPAWN_white_051911.jpg

I liked Michael Jai White as Gambol in TDK. I haven't seen him in anything apart from that or Spawn. More than seeing Jai White cast in a big role, I'd rather see a reboot of Spawn finally come to fruition.

He was also in a Kill Bill 2 deleted scene. :lol

Fass for Hal - make it so Hollypoop! :rock

Regarding the 1997 Spawn film, I've always been a fan of it. Sure, there's some real rubbish in there, but MJW as Al - & in the suit, ****ing brilliant. John Leguizamo was exceptional as Clown too. Some.. of the effects, are still great.

The rest ranges from meh - to kahkah, especially the Malebolgia scenes. :lol

Last edited:

Fass for Hal - make it so Hollypoop! :rock

Regarding the 1997 Spawn film, I've always been a fan of it. Sure, there's some real rubbish in there, but MJW as Al - & in the suit, ****ing brilliant. John Leguizamo was exceptional as Clown too. Some.. of the effects, are still great.

The rest ranges from meh - to kahkah, especially the Malebolgia scenes. :lol

I just watched it the other day, JL cheerleader. :lol

The movie is crap though when compared to the very excellent HBO series.

If he'll get the role I'll skip every DC/WB movie from there on.
I could say "hey, they are not that stupid", but then remind myself about Wonderdot.

Back