Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

If tyrese gets it then they should return the rights to marvel and im sure its going to bomb hard and hes not serious enough to be in a GL film , i think they should give the role to ben stiler instead and do the role funnier and have him in the comic suit in spandex ...

now thats out of the way, until we get a batman vs superman, i dont know what to expect of this expended new Universe in the DC films, man of steel was their gamble, it sort of worked , yeah killing zod was beyond ridiculous but who knows, BvS might just fix things and bring it all in line with what we want and expect.
So who knows, maybe this GL will surprise us.

:lol

Well, the rumor is that "Jenny" Olsen will be ignored and that Jimmy Olsen will actually be making an appearance in MoS, which would be Scoot McNairy's character.

Did they actually call the character "Jenny Olsen" in the film? I thought maybe she was called "Jenny" in the movie itself but her last name was never mentioned. Was she called "Jenny Olsen" in the credits?

I just watched it the other day, JL cheerleader. :lol

The movie is crap though when compared to the very excellent HBO series.
You mean that M rated (or whatever) animated series from way back?

A friend had that on VHS years ago, & from memory it was great.

It was crap compared to Batman and Robin.
Now you're just being silly. :lol

:bow BLADE :bow

:moon BLADE 3 :moon
Absolutely! :duff

Did they actually call the character "Jenny Olsen" in the film? I thought maybe she was called "Jenny" in the movie itself but her last name was never mentioned. Was she called "Jenny Olsen" in the credits?

Huh Whaddayaknow, all this time I deluded myself into thinking it was Jenny "Olsen" because of all the buzz and whining at the time, turns out she's just some Jenny :lol

Jenny_Jarwich.jpg

I remember reading a while back that she was related to Jimmy Olsen. I don't know why they didn't just include him in the first place.

Jason Momoa has already stated no blond hair for Aquaman.

Small nitpick but that blows :lol Him being a blond doesn't make him any less bad ass.

Small nitpick but that blows. Him being a blond doesn't make him any less bad ass.

Being Polynesian also doesn't make him any less bad ass. Still not Aquaman in any sense.

Small nitpick but that blows :lol Him being a blond doesn't make him any less bad ass.

He's probably going to have long hair and a beard in the film, so maybe they don't want to have another 6'5, 200 pound Thor lookalike :lol On a side note, it's impossible for someone to spend that much time in salted water and having that much exposure to the sun, and for their hair to remain dark. It should at least be light brown/dirty blond with some blond highlights. :dunno

TWS fights > MOS fights.

Cap vs elevator > Superman vs Faora

Cap vs TWS > Superman vs Zod.

Comedic directors already beat Snyder at his own game.

Snyder needs to go back to slow mo. :lol

Well all those action scenes were designed by a team of Storyboard artist Led by Frederico D'Allessandro.
Every Marvel movie is done that way.
Like an animated show, the director basically do ****.

Back