Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well all those action scenes were designed by a team of Storyboard artist Led by Frederico D'Allessandro.
Every Marvel movie is done that way.
Like an animated show, the director basically do ****.

All films are collaborative efforts. First Unit directors almost never direct action sequences. MCU/Comedic directors = Better collaborators than Zach Snyder/WB. :lecture

The rumors out there are contradicting but it seems like Hal might headline his own GL movie and JL might have John. Have John appear in GL but eventually splinter off. It's logical so it probably won't happen. I was never a fan of John in the books, the cartoon was a bit better but my favorites have always been Hal and Kyle.

At this rate I'll be an old man hobbling around before I ever see Kyle Rayner on screen. At least they're not jumping to Simon or something to just get diversity for diversity's sake. If it has to be John my hat is still in the Idris Elba camp.
Tyress Gibson would be a good choice for John Stewart

apparently they bought a superbowl spot, not sure if real or not but it would be pretty awesome to see the first glimpse of the film today,

Maybe this was a conscious bait-and-switch, so WB can get folks accustomed to the kinds of inevitable disappointment this franchise will continually be responsible for.

They did indeed show a teaser but it was quick and I think a lot of people didn't know what they were watching. It was just an all black screen for a few seconds then the cracking sound of a neck snap then "2016." And that was it.

They did indeed show a teaser but it was quick and I think a lot of people didn't know what they were watching. It was just an all black screen for a few seconds then the cracking sound of a neck snap then "2016." And that was it.

I almost thought you were serious for a second. :lol

None of those either :(

:lol

I see what you did there. :lol

Maybe this was a conscious bait-and-switch, so WB can get folks accustomed to the kinds of inevitable disappointment this franchise will continually be responsible for.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Turns out a scene filmed as part of Superman v. Batman was co-opted for the Nationwide commercial last night about the dead child. It was taken out of the final cut because Snyder said it wasn't dark enough.

Back