Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Thanks. I laugh every time I see that scene. "And how about Marla Hooch. What a hitter!"

tumblr_ney6da08Iv1s72k2ho1_500.gif

Hits like Babe. Is no babe. :lol

Instead of dissing Gal Gadot it might be more interesting to try to find out why Snyder Choose her.
So far Snyder has always been going for the look of its superheroes, they always look the part.
Cavill and Afleck are straight out of the comics when you look at the pics.
Now Gal wont be buff but athletic at least, she will probably look like Jim lee version on screen not the AH! Manly buff version.
Probably because its not sexy for 90% of the audience.
Im sure Snyder will make her look good on screen.
Its one thing i know he does right.

Just seeing those snippets of Reynolds in that moofy again made me furious. Such a horrendous casting choice.

Man, Chis Pine would be great - but give him the Neal Adams drawn hairdo.

No more Luke Perry 90210 hairstyles. :lol

I wish they would keep the costumes and alien characters from that film. They were great designs.

Yes they were actually. The concept for the Hal suit & OA scenes were indeed good.

I just didn't like MCD's voice over work that turned Kilowog into 50 Cent.

I didn't think Reynolds was terrible, but they could've hired someone better.

It's a shame we are going to lose Mark Strong as Sinestro, he was perfect.

Shame we won't get to see Blake Lively in a Star Sapphire outfit too. :lol

I hope he's our Green Lantern too... I want Hal over John.

So much yes... How accurate has "Elmayimbe" been in the past?

Yeah he was very good as playing the arogant Sinestro about the only thing that movie got right. I want that relationship explored even furhter since the back and forth between them is what makes the comic great.

What is the plot I wonder the thing that makes Hal the better choice is his relationship with Sinestro. I curious as to see how they adapt the comic lore. Sinestro in the comics has a great story arch and how he was trying to bring peace to his world and then became a dictator. I would like to see an inclusion with the man hunters. It will be intresting to see how they adapt the stories to fit in to the Justice League format. I mean the have to decide on an actor soon I take since green lanter will be part of the justice league movie.

Yup, RR's nature is being the over-confident sarcastic borderline *********, plus physically he looks like Hal, how's that not Hal Jordan? You just hatez him n dat's y u can't see da truth! :lecture:
Anyone can put on the smart arse act - he wasn't some inspired pick. Looks like Hal? Nonsense.
He looks like Ben Stiller in that suit - & vaguely like the character generally, because he's white & has brown hair.

Realistically, I don't hate anyone.. but yeah, I certainly don't like what he's given the world of TV & cinema. :lol

Just get Jason Issacs for Sinestro and call it good.

Anyone can put on the smart arse act - he wasn't some inspired pick. Looks like Hal? Nonsense.
B-but he does.

Not as good and likable as this guy, it was an obvious casting choice that didn't turn out right.

Realistically, I don't hate anyone.. but yeah, I certainly don't like what he's given the world of TV & cinema. :lol
You see? You're just filled with pure hatred it's clouding your judgement.

Back