Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't dislike the sentiment behind the scene, but the scene was poorly executed because everybody who's seen the movie can tell there's a million ways Clark could've saved his father without anyone finding out his secret identity, for starters, he's super fast, he's super strong, and everybody on that scene were just strangers on the highway, who could've discovered his identity even if he saved his father in front of everybody? :lol

I would totally save my dogs you insensitive monster!!!

Yes I do agree with you I think it would have related more as if there were two different emergencies going on and Clark Kent was helping others and if he stopped to go save his father the civilians would have died but his father waved him away to save them and to leave him behind. Something like that , I live on a mini farm with horses goats chickens geese if there was a fire I would risk my life to open up the gates and get my animals free.

Sorry to get so off-topic but with the lack of news this seems to be one of Hollywood's guarded secrets, I think I've already seen half of the Deadpool movie and it hasn't finished filming

I would totally save my dogs you insensitive monster!!!

qrjjp8D.gif

I just found a rare photo of what seems to be a Superman commission made by one of my favorite illustrators:

VCpBfPU.jpg

He's up there with my Ross and my Quitelys.

What are your favorite Superman artists guys?

Nice pic. :clap My favorite Superman artists are John Byrne, José luis García López, and Gary Frank. You should also ask this question on the Iceberg Lounge thread, it's a new all things DC thread :D
Those are two of my top 3, alongside the artist I most associate with Superman--Curt Swan.

I like all of those except Curt Swan, his proportions always bothered me, but he has some awesome illustrations.

curt-swan.-superman.-comic-conventions-poster-art.-001.jpg

Already asked the question here Prince and I think it's the same people on both threads no? :lol

Pa Kent died for a dog, not his family. I used to think it was stupid, but then I saw a guy in the news who risked his life saving a dog, and it wasn't even his pet. That's when I realized that people's love for dogs is irrational and stupid, so as stupid as the tornado scene was, I now think it's believable, except that Clark could have saved the dog, but maybe he didn't have his super-speed yet, just his strength.
:slap

Dogs are just animals, but people like to think of them as something more. They eat, kill, use and wear all kinds of animals, but they sleep with their dogs :lol
Dogs also don't inflict pain or suffering upon people for personal pleasure, like most humans do.

They most only act on instinct and are, in a way, purely innocent. I'd attempt to save a dog before I'd even consider trying to save about 90% of the members on this forum, who intentionally harass and belittle others for fun.

Dogs are just animals, but people like to think of them as something more. People eat, kill, use and wear all kinds of animals, but they sleep with their dogs and treat them like children because they look like they have a personality :lol

dogs are the closest to humans as far as behavior goes. or something (I dont have it with me right now but there is a reason they are the best animals for pets, or called "man's best friend" as far as community and behavior dogs and humans share the most traits or something like that)

the reason we get along so well is because we have the most similar way of living together. in fact dogs are the reason we are even here. dogs helped our ancestors survive, we kind of owe them a little bit. :ted

dogs kept us safe, kept our livestock safe, helped us hunt, warned us about attackers. they would even die for us in the case pf bear attacks (they still do)

dogs might look like stinky dumb animals but thousands of years ago they were extremely important to us, they were our protectors and hunters, they were your freaking bodyguards. don't ever forget that lol.

cats on the other hand :lol :yuck:duh

Last edited:
I also like to point out then whenever you see a dog in a horror movie or a disaster movie, 99% of the time your rooting for the dog to live over any of the humans. Also if the dog dies it pretty much kills the mood of ever theater goer. Hell there is even a site that tells you if the dog dies in the movie

We are just animals too, are we hypocrites because we don't eat our neighbors?

Most animals have personality, but not all of them have good taste, some animals are there to eat some are there to be pets, it's about not eating a certain animal because you have an emotional bond with it, for example, I could very well have a mini pig as pet and still eat bacon (not from that pig :lol) because I don't have an emotional bond with that other pig.

Trust me, if the apocalypse was upon us and I had to resort to cannibalism, I'd rather eat some stranger than eat family or friends :lol

Still, I love all animals, that doesn't mean you can't eat them, you can give them a good life, kill them painlessly and then eat them, because after all we do need their meat.

not sure if this is the right place to post this ,so feel free to delete or move it if required
i thought this might interest any film guys in the uk ,not sure how widely advertised this event is so i thought i drop it here

UK Premiere of "The Death of 'Superman Lives': What Happened?"Print
Superman Lives Jon Schnepp, the filmmaker who launched a KickStarter fundraising campaign to make a full-length documentary about the proposed 1998 "Superman Lives" movie, will premiere his documentary in the UK in May.
This documentary delves into one of Hollywood's most enthralling 'what if?' stories - the proposed 1998 Superman Lives film with Tim Burton directing and Nicolas Cage starring as Superman. Interviews with Tim Burton, Kevin Smith, Dan Gilroy and Colleen Atwood, and unique source material including never-before-seen footage and artwork give an inside look into what might have been the most original and cosmic Superman movie ever made.
The premiere will take place with a Q&A panel at the BFI in London on May 29 starting at 6.15pm.

cats on the other hand :lol :yuck:duh

:lol

We are just animals too, are we hypocrites because we don't eat our neighbors?

Most animals have personality, but not all of them have good taste, some animals are there to eat some are there to be pets, it's about not eating a certain animal because you have an emotional bond with it, for example, I could very well have a mini pig as pet and still eat bacon (not from that pig :lol) because I don't have an emotional bond with that other pig.

Trust me, if the apocalypse was upon us and I had to resort to cannibalism, I'd rather eat some stranger than eat family or friends :lol

Still, I love all animals, that doesn't mean you can't eat them, you can give them a good life, kill them painlessly and then eat them, because after all we do need their meat.

Actually, we don't need to eat meat. Also, people eat dogs in other countries, and apparently they taste pretty good :lol In fact, I'm pretty sure all animals are eatable :lol And for the record, I eat my neighbors all the time...

5ulQwam.gif

Back