Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pa Kent saved that dog, but Hopeman would snap it's ****ing neck before you could say "Lassie."

He's thinking about it :lol

uoHqeXx.jpg

Hopeman: "I'm not going to snap your neck, I'm taking you to jail."

Helpless criminal: "Really?" *snap*

Battfleck: "You're such a jerk Superman."

Hopeman: "Did you see the look on his face, he totally thought he was going to live, lol."

:lol

Actually, we don't need to eat meat. Also, people eat dogs in other countries, and apparently they taste pretty good :lol In fact, I'm pretty sure all animals are eatable :lol And for the record, I eat my neighbors all the time...

5ulQwam.gif

cats dont love any humans ever (according to science) they just tolerate us and hate being touched by humans
and one reason people become the cliche "cat ladies" is because there is a parasite in the cat poop that makes you become attached to them, a parasite that most cat owners carry lol :lol (it is meant to trick rats into loving the smell of cat waste)
im not even making this up :rotfl

Apparently Snyder is a huge Christopher Reeve fan and grew up with these vintage posters on his bedroom wall:

superman-ii-zod.jpg

500x1000px-LL-a5e66bc8_worst-three-quels-ever-20090323025322348.jpeg

wow....maybe.... that's just how superman gets his rocks off :dunno

omg......:

J9B2TQT.jpg

Last edited:
We do not need meat to survive, but vegetarians/vegans can be very malnourished. The human body is extremely adaptable, I'm sure we could live without a lot of things.

cats dont love any humans ever (according to science) they just tolerate us and hate being touched by humans
and one reason people become the cliche "cat ladies" is because there is a parasite in the cat poop that makes you become attached to them, a parasite that most cat owners carry lol :lol (it is meant to trick rats into loving the smell of cat waste)
im not even making this up :rotfl

This is BS.

We've got cats. One of them follows me everywhere, loves being pet and is pretty much a whore for attention even after they've been fed. I'll come home and chill on the couch, and the little ****er will come out of nowhere and get under my arm and start purring, then fall asleep. When I go up to bed, I'll go up the steps on the landing outside the door and be like, "yo Ozzy" and he'll come running up the steps to go to bed. He acts more like a puppy than our dog ever has.

This is BS.

We've got cats. One of them follows me everywhere, loves being pet and is pretty much a whore for attention even after they've been fed. I'll come home and chill on the couch, and the little ****er will come out of nowhere and get under my arm and start purring, then fall asleep. When I go up to bed, I'll go up the steps on the landing outside the door and be like, "yo Ozzy" and he'll come running up the steps to go to bed. He acts more like a puppy than our dog ever has.

how was the cat raised? or cats?

if they are raised around dogs they tend to pick up some of their traits (Just like a dog raised around cats will take their traits)

jSae4hO.jpg

Cats are like people too, or like any other animal, some of them are douchebags, some of them are cool cats.

I've met a couple cats that love being pet and play, some that just look down on you in disgust from afar :lol

Back