Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They weren't raised together and have little contact. When he's not outside, my Jack Russell terrier chills in his crate in the hall outside the living room. Ever since we got him as a puppy, we were afraid he'd tear the cats apart. He's going to be 15 next month. Other than his hearing, not much has changed with him in the past 10 years. He's still fast and hyper as ****.

One time, the cat I'm talking about, Ozzy, managed to get inside his crate without us realizing it. When we put Tank inside (the dog), he was in there. The following morning, we hear the dog whimpering and crying. Ozzy had spent the whole night in there sleeping. The ****er was lucky he wasn't torn apart. That was pretty much the only contact they had. They all have their own separate personalities. The other cats are all wildly different two. One is a fun cat that loves to play, when he's not sleeping, that's all he does. He likes it when you shoot rubber bands or hair ties, he'll sleep with you on occasion. He'll also steal your **** if you're working on something, just to show off. There's been so many times where he's been up high on are steps banister above the ceiling where he risks falling just to show off. The other two I hate with a ****ing passion. They're clearly manipulative, don't play, sleep or any **** like that. They're selfish and destructive, even though they're all treated the same way. They're like the cats described in the video.

I think the mistake is prejudice, applying a certain animal personality to all of the same species. The dude in that video is clearly a dog lover and hates cats. I've had a variety of pets in the past 25 years and not one of them was identical when it came to personality. Some I loved/love, some I hated/hate with a passion. Dogs and cats alike.

the video is just comedy and he is being sarcastic, but the articles he was talking about are real.
the parasite in the brain stuff is real too, thats kind of creepy

right now i take care of a neighborhood cat, or not take care of but just feed and give water, im sure other people do to lol. i have never owned cats, just dogs all my life. i like feeding the cat and i like petting it but it always leaves me! :lol

Now what has the Original Trilogy got to do with any of this? Don't go bringing this off top......oh.

Terminator-Smile.gif

interesting fact, that cover is sexist in that it depicts domestic violence and the perpetrator is seen smiling about it :lecture

No news today huh? just cat vs dog and horseman neck fetishes.

I always wanted a cat that was close to me, that would let me hold it but none that I rescued were like that... the cat I have just destroys everything.

We used to go off topic a lot more half a thread ago :lol so it's an improvement actually.

I've never had a cat, it would be cool to have one some day.

Back