Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of...

10869487226_2254c1ecb3_b.jpg

...notice the rip in the butt of his suit

tumblr_muw40jcDA01qmlfhvo1_500.gif

you know they had to be in that position for hours :lol
(imagine having to fart, imagine letting it out :rotfl SUPERMAN FARTED ON MEEEEE!!!)

I can't help but chuckle at the fact that Marvel has already taken DC's trademark "grimdarkness," and taken it so far that, no matter how tortured Batman is, it may never be topped. Seriously, though, Daredevil makes me want to cry. It's so good, and then I think about Gotham, and it really does bring me to tears. I want a Batman show like this, godammit!

Everybody should watch this show. I'm confident that the only way DC could make anything darker is if they combined the events of The Killing Joke, A Death in The Family, and Knightfall into a single, Godfather-esque montage of sheer misery.:lol

I can't help but chuckle at the fact that Marvel has already taken DC's trademark "grimdarkness," and taken it so far that, no matter how tortured Batman is, it may never be topped. Seriously, though, Daredevil makes me want to cry. It's so good, and then I think about Gotham, and it really does bring me to tears. I want a Batman show like this, godammit!

Everybody should watch this show. I'm confident that the only way DC could make anything darker is if they combined the events of The Killing Joke, A Death in The Family, and Knightfall into a single, Godfather-esque montage of sheer misery.:lol

i really dont understand why people give gotham a chance and actually watch that garbage

It's less about the quality of Gotham and more about what Gotham is. Perhaps I'd be more forgiving of the concept, if it wasn't so ridiculously over the top, but, since we have to make due with that, it just saddens me that, because of WB's corporate antics, we could never get a legit Batman show that does justice to the contemporary version of the character in live-action, like Daredevil does.

It's less about the quality of Gotham and more about what Gotham is. Perhaps I'd be more forgiving of the concept, if it wasn't so ridiculously over the top, but, since we have to make due with that, it just saddens me that, because of WB's corporate antics, we could never get a legit Batman show that does justice to the contemporary version of the character in live-action, like Daredevil does.

Exactly, I can tell that Gotham has pretty photography, nice mood and good actors, but the concept is too dumb.

As for DD, it only got a series, and it's a webseries, because it's a street level small character the general audience didn't want to know anything about him after the movie :lol they literally did it the less risky way.

Still that doesn't explain why no Batman show, there's nothing risky about it, it would be a total hit.

Exactly, I can tell that Gotham has pretty photography, nice mood and good actors, but the concept is too dumb.

As for DD, it only got a series, and it's a webseries, because it's a street level small character the general audience didn't want to know anything about him after the movie :lol they literally did it the less risky way.

Still that doesn't explain why no Batman show, there's nothing risky about it, it would be a total hit.

Batman is too big for a tv show now. DD is possible because no one gives a crap about him or the defenders :lol

Batman can be on TV and the movies at the same time, hell, Avengers is, they have a cartoon, Batman doesn't even have a cartoon right now, they cancelled Beware the Batman right?

Agree.

Kinda like Hulk Hogan only wrestling on main events. :lol

More people will pay money to see Batman on the screen than a TV show.

See, I don't get this logic. Batman has been one of the most popular heroes, if not the most popular, for decades, regardless of whether or not he had a movie or TV show running. End of the day, I don't see how watching a Batman TV Show would somehow have a negative impact on the films. Providing you presented a quality product on both fronts, so as to discourage negative comparisons between the versions, I don't see how they wouldn't be making even more off of him by utilizing him in two different formats.

To me, saying that Batman shouldn't be on TV because of the movies is like saying that Arkham Knight should be pushed back until the DC Cinematic Universe is finished, or that Batman should be withheld from any appearances in comics. It's an entirely different format, and that whole argument that the suits at WB is absolute bull****. Of course, it's not likely to change when people gobble **** like Gotham up when they put it out. I watch it, and I really try to like it, but, if we're being honest, it's less that I enjoy it and more that I choke it down because it's all they're giving us.

Back