Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's still waaaaay too much "DC's better than Marvel" crap.
Just say "BATMAN" and a place will go nuts and eventually explode with nerd rage.

There's still waaaaay too much "DC's better than Marvel" crap.
Just say "BATMAN" and a place will go nuts and eventually explode with nerd rage.

Honestly, I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as you say it is, and I feel like that goes for both sides. Every once in a while, the extremists will stir up flame wars, but most of the DC fans, or, at least, a large chunk of us, call them on their ****, and I've not really seen anyone dog on Marvel a whole hell of a lot, if at all.

Can't believe they are releasing new footage for this on the same day the new Star Wars trailer hits.

Are they craze? They must be craze :horror
tumblr_mlmjagJbVm1s3qq9bo1_500.gif

I can't muster a lot of excitement for the new Star Wars movies. Prequels just beat me down so hard. I've been traumatized. And I also grew up a New Orleans Saints fan during the '80s and '90s, so I'm predisposed to disappointment.

I can't muster a lot of excitement for the new Star Wars movies. Prequels just beat me down so hard. I've been traumatized. And I also grew up a New Orleans Saints fan during the '80s and '90s, so I'm predisposed to disappointment.

:lol

Even the prequels haven't diminished my love for SW. This first one anyway.

Jim Mora actually said that when he was a Colts coach, but yeah :lol Believe it or not, he was the best coach the Saints had when I was a kid. That's how bad things were. We had a coach named "Bum" Philips who lived down to the name. And Mike Ditka way way way past his prime. My favorite player was the kicker, because he was the only one who was consistently good. How many kids have a newspaper article (not a poster, because who would make a poster?) of a kicker on their wall? Sad times.

Honestly, I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as you say it is, and I feel like that goes for both sides. Every once in a while, the extremists will stir up flame wars, but most of the DC fans, or, at least, a large chunk of us, call them on their ****, and I've not really seen anyone dog on Marvel a whole hell of a lot, if at all.
Mmm... Maybe I'm just lucky like that. :lol
Everytime I read commets on CB related forums or news sites ~70% of them is about DC>Mrvl.

I can't muster a lot of excitement for the new Star Wars movies. Prequels just beat me down so hard. I've been traumatized.

Eh, good movies cover a multitude of sins. I don't care for "The Incredible Hulk" but it is clearly an "official" backstory chapter to the Avengers and so on. Fine, whatever. It happened. I still love the cinematic universe that they've created and am totally on board with every great new thing they do (like TWS, Daredevil, etc.) It'll be the same for Star Wars if TFA turns out good or great.

Jim Mora actually said that when he was a Colts coach, but yeah :lol Believe it or not, he was the best coach the Saints had when I was a kid. That's how bad things were. We had a coach named "Bum" Philips who lived down to the name. And Mike Ditka way way way past his prime. My favorite player was the kicker, because he was the only one who was consistently good. How many kids have a newspaper article (not a poster, because who would make a poster?) of a kicker on their wall? Sad times.

Don't forget this gem!

As good as some of his squads were, they could never beat the 49ers. And then Deet-ka. :lol

Back