Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teaser is up: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/588528448827621376?s=04

Suit looks like it's seen some damage.

10464376_10206373840523516_6110795489993807169_n.jpg

Nothing exciting yet, nice looks at the suits tho.

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)Sion

I just realized that Snyder used the same footage from the MOS trailer :lol

BvS

MOS

So only the Batman part was new. :slap

Its a problem?
The shot works perfectly as a mirror for the batsuit shot.
Its a teaser for the trailer wich Will be full of new shot, and action packed from the rumors (wich Will be probably another occasion to ***** an complain about DC for some)
Snyder and Co know how to cut an exiting trailer and even a year before the actual release they are generous.
2mins is plenty to show plenty.

Man even the suit by itself looks mad with anger lol

My word; I'm as excited for this movie as the next guy, but come on, people. It's the same cowl that we got a bajillion different shots of at last year's SDCC and the shot of the Superman suit, I swear that's the same footage from Man of Steel.:lol Then, you have these people on Facebook; they're acting like it's the second coming of Christ.

Personally, I'm going to go on the record and say that I hate this **** with a passion. Not Batman V Superman, but this "teaser for a trailer" bull**** that all of these studios have started doing. In this case, even more so, because they're literally making an event out of a teaser trailer. So, this isn't even really a teaser for a trailer, this is a teaser for an event that will be showing the trailer for a movie that comes out in a year. What the hell has happened to you, Hollywood?

It happens way too often. "Get an exclusive sneak peek at the trailer for 'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' that will air on next Tuesday's 'Agents of SHIELD,' tomorrow, at 5 PM PST." That **** with Jurassic World is what started this whole ****ty trend. Some jag-off in Universal's marketing department thought it'd be fun to hype people up with a shot of a glass of water shaking, and the next thing you know, everybody and their grandma's following suit.

I just realized that Snyder used the same footage from the MOS trailer :lol

BvS

MOS

So only the Batman part was new. :slap

Did I tell you or did I tell you?:lol

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)Sion

Its a problem?
The shot works perfectly as a mirror for the batsuit shot.
Its a teaser for the trailer wich Will be full of new shot, and action packed from the rumors (wich Will be probably another occasion to ***** an complain about DC for some)
Snyder and Co know how to cut an exiting trailer and even a year before the actual release they are generous.
2mins is plenty to show plenty.

Man even the suit by itself looks mad with anger lol

It's only a problem because people are already creamin' their pants over the Hollywood equivalent of stock footage.:lol

So whats bothering you is that people are exited?
Yeah the teaser is not all that but its the idea that its selling.
Its getting real Supes and bat on screen.
If the kids are hyped who cares...
Im not overwhelmed by this teaser and i basically hate that marketing ploy but I Will probably loose my **** when the trailer hits.

So whats bothering you is that people are exited?
Yeah the teaser is not all that but its the idea that its selling.
Its getting real Supes and bat on screen.
If the kids are hyped who cares...
Im not overwhelmed by this teaser and i basically hate that marketing ploy but I Will probably loose my **** when the trailer hits.

As will I. I'm just bitter because people are excited about a stupid marketing ploy, as you put it. Normally, people getting excited about something is something that I couldn't give two ****s about. It's your own prerogative, so, get hyped about whatever it is you want to get hyped about, but, in this case, it does piss me off, because the fact that people get excited about this stupid **** means they're going to continue to do it.

So, while the thought of a teaser for a BvS trailer annoys me a little bit, the thought of this **** going on through Green Lantern in 2020 really makes me want to hit something (namely, the dirty bastard who came up with the idea).:lol

Back