Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teaser is up: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/588528448827621376?s=04

Suit looks like it's seen some damage.

10464376_10206373840523516_6110795489993807169_n.jpg

My word; I'm as excited for this movie as the next guy, but come on, people. It's the same cowl that we got a bajillion different shots of at last year's SDCC and the shot of the Superman suit, I swear that's the same footage from Man of Steel.:lol Then, you have these people on Facebook; they're acting like it's the second coming of Christ.

Personally, I'm going to go on the record and say that I hate this **** with a passion. Not Batman V Superman, but this "teaser for a trailer" bull**** that all of these studios have started doing. In this case, even more so, because they're literally making an event out of a teaser trailer. So, this isn't even really a teaser for a trailer, this is a teaser for an event that will be showing the trailer for a movie that comes out in a year. What the hell has happened to you, Hollywood?

It happens way too often. "Get an exclusive sneak peek at the trailer for 'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' that will air on next Tuesday's 'Agents of SHIELD,' tomorrow, at 5 PM PST." That **** with Jurassic World is what started this whole ****ty trend. Some jag-off in Universal's marketing department thought it'd be fun to hype people up with a shot of a glass of water shaking, and the next thing you know, everybody and their grandma's following suit.

My word; I'm as excited for this movie as the next guy, but come on, people. It's the same cowl that we got a bajillion different shots of at last year's SDCC and the shot of the Superman suit, I swear that's the same footage from Man of Steel.:lol Then, you have these people on Facebook; they're acting like it's the second coming of Christ.

Personally, I'm going to go on the record and say that I hate this **** with a passion. Not Batman V Superman, but this "teaser for a trailer" bull**** that all of these studios have started doing. In this case, even more so, because they're literally making an event out of a teaser trailer. So, this isn't even really a teaser for a trailer, this is a teaser for an event that will be showing the trailer for a movie that comes out in a year. What the hell has happened to you, Hollywood?

It happens way too often. "Get an exclusive sneak peek at the trailer for 'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' that will air on next Tuesday's 'Agents of SHIELD,' tomorrow, at 5 PM PST." That **** with Jurassic World is what started this whole ****ty trend. Some jag-off in Universal's marketing department thought it'd be fun to hype people up with a shot of a glass of water shaking, and the next thing you know, everybody and their grandma's following suit.

No, it didn't start with Jurassic World. They've been doing the "trailer for a trailer" thing since one of the last two Twilight movies. I remember my wife eagerly clicking on a 20 second teaser for one of the trailers and then being pissed that it was like 15 seconds of the the camera panning across some forest and then showing Bella opening her eyes or something.

Agreed Batfan. I mean where does it end. Teasers for teasers of the trailer next. It's absurd

Nah, it'll be teasers for the titles of movies that will appear on the teasers for the opening credits of the teasers for the teasers for the trailers for the movies.:lol

No, it didn't start with Jurassic World. They've been doing the "trailer for a trailer" thing since one of the last two Twilight movies. I remember my wife eagerly clicking on a 20 second teaser for one of the trailers and being pissed that it was like 15 seconds of the the camera panning across some forest and then showing Bella opening her eyes or something.

Well, Jurassic World's when I first noticed it, but that goes a long way towards explaining the ****ty trend, then: it's a product of Twilight.:lol

Perhaps you didn't hear the dramatic "BONG" sounds.

Agreed Batfan. I mean where does it end. Teasers for teasers of the trailer next. It's absurd
Why so serious?

Back in my day, we didn't have trailers at all. You just went out to the picture house, you paid your nickel, and you watched your D.W. Griffith movie, and if you didn't like it, then too damn bad! You didn't get another movie for 7 years.

Remember when this just appeared in theaters in 1988 without any warning before people even knew they were making a Batman movie? Good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyozzozRsCk
Oh man, that must've been cool.

Someone in the government should institute an embargo on movie development related stuff, internet is kill the excitement.

Back in my day
When did you become a meme? :horror
70.png

I can't wait till I can say "back in my day" too though :lol

Back