Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here get the IMAX passes for Monday? I was able to grab two for my son and I. Only two locations in Illinois.

wait, which batman is the Netflix one?!?!?!?!??!

4504586-2351064941-14230.jpg

Does this really warrant a special screening? It'd s trailer. I remember the whole Walmart man of steel premier. I bought tickets on the first day they were available. Went to the theatre anticipating a huge crowd. The theatre was empty, the usher never even checked my ticket. He pointed to the door where the movie was to be shown. I take a seat with about ten other Walmart employees. It was embarrassing and a waste of PR dollars.

Does this really warrant a special screening? It'd s trailer. I remember the whole Walmart man of steel premier. I bought tickets on the first day they were available. Went to the theatre anticipating a huge crowd. The theatre was empty, the usher never even checked my ticket. He pointed to the door where the movie was to be shown. I take a seat with about ten other Walmart employees. It was embarrassing and a waste of PR dollars.

Same here but I didn't mind so much. I was expecting the place to be packed. LOL

There has been so much hype about this I'm really interested to see how it pans out at least in trailer form.

Back