Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

"A Origem da Justica" loosely translates to The Cradle of Justice. It's always a bit interesting to me to see how these titles have to be changed overseas.

Whole DC/WB empire is riding on this one...really. Marvel is nervous but shouldn't be...this is pretty exciting just on anticipation. They had better have gone all out...all out

False God...
do you bleed? You Will...
Who à looks like Supes gonna get a serious beatdown.
I just fric king love that serious violent tone.

Huh, It actually translates to "The Origin of Justice."

Correcto.

Eh, blame Google Translate. Well that became less interesting in about three seconds.

Whole DC/WB empire is riding on this one...really. Marvel is nervous but shouldn't be...this is pretty exciting just on anticipation. They had better have gone all out...all out

Marvel isn't nervous. They've more than well-established themselves. The entire DCCFU (DC Comics Film Universe) is riding on this though. It won't flop but if it does Spider-Man 3 where it made money but people hated it, then it'll be a sure sign of trouble. Feige's contract is almost up, maybe WB will try and headhunt him :lol

People still complain about Man of Steel. It has as many people rooting against it as it does for it but that seems to be the norm nowadays.

Finally got to watch the trailer with sound, that Bat-Voice...sounds almost synthesized through something. I wonder if that is the angle this time...

Finally got to watch the trailer with sound, that Bat-Voice...sounds almost synthesized through something. I wonder if that is the angle this time...

That makes sense. With all of the technology and money at his disposal, it would make sense for the suit to hide and change his voice, rather than him doing it himself. I wonder if he's going to sound like that when he's wearing the regular costume?

10418889_10155447404795054_3840556603221009523_n.jpg

Back