Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the mask on maybe. Without it he looks like the by product of Herman Munster and Jon Hamm.

Ben-Affleck-in-Gone-Girl-GIF-with-cameras-flashing-and-Missing-Persons-sign-awkward-smile.gif

Sorry to do this to you Gaspar...but here is the leaked footage.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haha will not watch it, I'm stronger than you think.

However, I did see 2 images without meaning to on twitter, of Superman in a celestial-ish frame, among clouds and the sun glare behind him that made him look very divine, and Portuguese subtitles that say: "People are amazed with what he can do", and then another pic of the Superman statue with graffiti on it that says "False god"... I gotta say, I love those 2 frames, the movie is shaping up to be a Ross/Krueger/Watchmen type story, which I like.

I call fake on the leak footage as far as being officially from the trailer bt we won't know for sure til monday. All the tags and title say "vs" instead of "v". The screen shots look cool tho

I call fake on the leak footage as far as being officially from the trailer bt we won't know for sure til monday. All the tags and title say "vs" instead of "v". The screen shots look cool tho

They always change titles and subtitles when they hit other places, you should hear the retarded names some movies get in Mexico, "Batman vs Superman" is perfectly plausible because I take it the "V" means absolutely nothing in Brazil/Portugal.

They always change titles and subtitles when they hit other places, you should hear the retarded names some movies get in Mexico, "Batman vs Superman" is perfectly plausible because I take it the "V" means absolutely nothing in Brazil/Portugal.

What was The Dark Knight's name in Mexico? El Caballero Oscuro or de la Noche?

Yep. Brazil is well know for doing that. I'm not sure who's in charge of translating official titles for those movies but they always come out so retarded down there. A good example of that is Teen Wolf. In Brazil it is called "O Garoto do Futuro" which translates to "The Boy from the Future". :slap You can guess why they choose that ridiculous name.

Oscuro yeah.

But check this out :lol

Top 30 worst translated movie tittles.

Los 30 títulos de películas peor traducidos | Entremujeres

:rotfl A bug’s life = Bichos (Insects...but where I grew up "Bichos" means a man's reproductive organ)

101 dalmatians = La noche de las narices frías (The Night of the Cold Noses) WTF? :lol

Pulp Fiction = Tiempos violentos (Violent Times)

Posession = Personalidad múltiple (Multiple Personalities)

I'm surprised that Ace Venture 2: When Nature Call was not on the list? The Spanish name was "Un Loco en la Jungla :lol Oh and "Virtuosity" (1995) film with Russell Crowe, it was called, "Sid 6.7 : La Maquina Asesina :lol

In Brazil it is called "O Garoto do Futuro" which translates to "The Boy from the Future". :slap You can guess why they choose that ridiculous name.
:lol:lol:lol

It's hilarious really.
:rotfl A bug’s life = Bichos (Insects...but where I grew up "Bichos" means a man's reproductive organ)

101 dalmatians = La noche de las narices frías (The Night of the Cold Noses) WTF? :lol

Pulp Fiction = Tiempos violentos (Violent Times)

Posession = Personalidad múltiple (Multiple Personalities)

I'm surprised that Ace Venture 2: When Nature Call was not on the list? The Spanish name was "Un Loco en la Jungla :lol Oh and "Virtuosity" (1995) film with Russell Crowe, it was called, "Sid 6.7 : La Maquina Asesina :lol

:lol:lol:lol Oh man, those are so good, I always hated that but now I see the humor in it.

Yeah, that was my first thought, too. Like "holy ****, why is Superman surrounded by a crowd that's celebrating the Mexican "Day of the Dead?":lol

Back