Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman looks like a BEAST. I love it.

QEgOLjl.gif

Wow! That's some Dark Knight Returns stuff right there! :eek

Leave it to Snyder to give Karamazov all the ammunition he needs in one fell swoop. That **** with the SWAT guys bowing down before him really does make it look like an Ultraman movie.:lol I'm excited, though. I can't wait to see it in all its HD glory come Monday, though.

Awesome.

I really hope Superman beats the **** out of that arrogant, egotistical rich boy. But as we all know, even being invincible isn't enough to stop Batman. :monkey1

:lol the whole fact that there is even a Batman VS Superman sounds like a big joke...there is no challenge for supes,but since (while cool) the over-rated Batman can beat up any Superhero according to the fan boys :dunno

Yea it did...I knew it would. I managed to download it on my phone before it went bye bye tho lmao

Awesome.

I really hope Superman beats the **** out of that arrogant, egotistical rich boy.

Amen. Superman can win without exerting himself or hurting Batman. Heat vision melts Batman's armor into a solid shell--immobilizes Batman and fight over. If hurting Batman was in the table there are a ton of ways he would win. Batman fanboys gotta have their obligatory "Batman can beat Superman" moment though, which will be total ********.

Leave it to Snyder to give Karamazov all the ammunition he needs in one fell swoop. That **** with the SWAT guys bowing down before him really does make it look like an Ultraman movie.:lol I'm excited, though. I can't wait to see it in all its HD glory come Monday, though.
I just know the way he thinks! I missed the leaked trailers so far.

I hate to say it but this looks so muchbetter than avengers 2... omg

omg..........omg .......... OMG MORE HYPED THAN STAR WARS OMG

Holy crap! :horror: it IS dark :lol it's like the trailer was made from Luthor's point of view, I liked it, it shows both sides of the Superman "controversy", but it makes Superman look baaaaad, like the way Luthor talks about him.

That voice...it's throwing me off. Batman looks almost hulking in this, how are people not going to connect Wayne and him? :lol

Back