Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol @ that trailer.

G
E
T

O
U
T

tumblr_nfwlqxsnAW1rdhesho1_500.gif

I was worried at first - but this trailer has made me reconsider. I liked Cavill's Superman and even though I'm not an Affleck fan, I am excited to see this new live action Batman.

"Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing" - Jimmy Olsen
"We know better now don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us, no, they come from the sky" - Luthor
"That's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, that turns good men, cruel" - Alfred possibly referring to Luthor?
"Tell me, do you bleed?... You will" - Metallo

Methinks.

I think the Metallo one is just Batmans voice altered by the armour. But then, the "You will" seems a bit much for Batman to be saying...

Overall it's a decent trailer. It's still a year off so they can't show much, but it sets up the direction of the film fairly well and the scenes we did see looked decent.

I think the Metallo one is just Batmans voice altered by the armour. But then, the "You will" seems a bit much for Batman to be saying...

Overall it's a decent trailer. It's still a year off so they can't show much, but it sets up the direction of the film fairly well and the scenes we did see looked decent.

Maybe this could be the All-Star Batman. :lol

One thing this trailer reminded me was just how much I enjoyed MoS, going to re-watch it Sunday now. Loved Cavill as Superman.

I just hope this DCU takes off well, I may dislike more casting choices than I care to admit but I still hope this is at least 50% of what it can be. Still wish they'd chose a different Wonder Woman, and Flash although I feel Erza gets way too much hatred from fans. The theres Lex, wish I feel is the biggest casting mistake, mainly because he's Superman's arch enemy, who's now a scrawny bald kid with social issues.

Good teaser-trailer, very Miller-ish mood.
I hope that synthesized voice is Batman's, exactly what I wanted to hear since "Batman Begins".

It's just a teaser trailer. The film looks good and seems to be going in a dark direction. If anyone knows the characters involved where this is heading should be obvious.

That's a pretty heavy premise. I thought they were going with the classic DC team up themes: Good guys fight among themselves then team up against the bad guys that tricked them into fighting in the first place. Pretty straight forward.

This looks interesting but I might be a bit convoluted to people that just want to see a movie about Superman beating the crap of Batman (Or vice versa). What you guys think?

That's a pretty heavy premise. I thought they were going with the classic DC team up themes: Good guys fight among themselves then team up against the bad guys that tricked them into fighting in the first place. Pretty straight forward.

Yea all they need is an archer to take out a huge flying carrier with one arrow and then rip off the ending to The Phantom Menace.

That's not dark and gritty enough for the DC movie universe.

Back