Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bale Batman looks like Ant-Man now compared to this Batman. :lol

Even in his fat boi Batman Begins costume he pales in thickness.

This Batman is a beast of a tank.

Wasn't really impressed to be honest. Maybe I am still on yesterday's Star Wars high but this just didn't have the same excitement.

The preview seemed strange and dark, could be due to the bootleg viewing. I wish they would show a better photo of Batflick . No Lex or other characters.

What a weird and awful trailer. Very surprised, I was expecting super exciting crazy action and style. It's super dark cheesy instead of super light cheesy.

Is DareDevil in this as well? He should be.

Last edited:
Man it is so different that what Marvel puts out its nice that they are still to their own style and not imitating them. I can totally see a death of superman plot line and a dark side war in the universe.

If you didn't care for the depressing thread throughout the last one, whoa. lol I see a few themes from 300 reemerging as well. Even Bats one line is reminiscent of Leonidas and Xerxes. What ya gonna do. :dunno

SW trailer moved me a ton more emotionally then this one.
This one actually had more of an effect on me. Sure, seeing Han and Chewy made me smile, but the rest didn't do much for me with Star Wars. Just seemed like more of the same.

With this though, I felt angry, disturbed, disgusted. In fact, I felt a little sick. So, good job on Snyder for moving me with this one. C'mon 'roided out, bloodthirsty, robot-voice Batman! :hi5:

Well if that's allowed I have a query, what do people think about the benefits of planting in late Feb vs late March?? UK climate wise.

First earlies are normally sown in late February in the Northeast. Second earlies are sown from early to mid March and maincrop are sown from mid March (mainly April) to early May. Plant maincrop potatoes in April, when soil temperatures rise above 7oc. Plant about 10 cm deep and in general 20-25 cm apart(in 80 cm drills).

Potatoes need significant amounts of N, P, and K nutrients and in some cases additional trace elements. Use
the result of a recent soil test to decide the rate of fertiliser application.

Ep7 teasers were puketasticly lazy and lame, yet people got excited.
BvS teaser is extremely stylish and perfectly toned, yet people say it's crap and too dark.

. . .

___

Ep7 marketing got me turned off from SW.
Cam footage of the BvS teaser got me excited for a film I wanted to skip.

Back