Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real sand or fake sand? :monkey3

the_mummy_reboot_horror.jpg

It's real, and it's spectacular!

*********. I hate getting pulled into that ****. :lol

Uhm... nice exercise, but I like it the way it was shown.
The brighter color grading has absolutely no effect on my enjoyment of the film.

I only like how the more saturated costume looks, but I could still go with the original footage, the rest looks cheap to me, with that purpleish hue, no thanks, and what about Africa being full of green grass? :lol if it was meant to look more colorful I guess it would look better, but I get their idea, btw they did mess with the original footage even if they say they didn't, they decreased the brightness a whole lot for sure, and the saturation looks even lower, I just checked the movie again and you can see the difference.

I would like it if they did that but with measure and taste, not just crank the saturation up to a 1000, just the parts that count to make some things pop more, like the costume, Smallville, Clark's childhood, Metropolis pre-world engine etc.

Uhm... nice exercise, but I like it the way it was shown.

Same.

wow... that looks great, what if more people had liked the movie if it had more color? what if the lack of color is what bothered people the most?

I think MOS being **** is what bothered people the most. :lol Color change looks good though.

I think MOS being **** is what bothered people the most. :lol Color change looks good though.

I don't know, those couple of seconds looked much much better, i wish i could see the entire movie like that

color like that goes a long way

I loved MoS and yes it looks like they altered the original a bit in that video
They most definitely did.

Besides, MoS isn't that desaturated, they make it sound like it was really in B/W :lol

ManofSteelHenryCavill1.jpg
Iron-Man-1-Confronting-the-Terrorists.jpg

The "color restored" version looks like crap.
Agreed, although I think they could have made a better job, they just turned the notch all the way up in this one.

That Ironman Superman side by side post is pretty disingenuous.
IM had many other scenes where the armor colors popped, Superman was drab from start to finish.
You can tell the sun is above and to the right of IM causing shadow.

That Ironman Superman side by side post is pretty disingenuous.
IM had many other scenes where the armor colors popped, Superman was drab from start to finish.
Picked that one cause they were similar poses and frames, I actually did a comparison a while back, watching both movies side by side, there isn't that much of a difference if memory serves well.

Not saying MoS isn't desaturated, it obviously is, but not to the extent the memes say.

Back