Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't have to pay for sex. :yess:

Wait, I'm married, scratch that.

Ahahah, yeah that's the very ****ing definition of marriage. Your entire life reduced to a barter system.

I love the **** out of my wife, don't get me wrong, but man...10 years ago I would have never conceived of this lifestyle. The joy I used to feel on Christmas Day when I opened up a present I'd wanted for a year is only achievable now when my wife informs me that she's going to be out with her friends for an entire afternoon.

The joy I used to feel on Christmas Day when I opened up a present I'd wanted for a year is only achievable now when my wife informs me that she's going to be out with her friends for an entire afternoon.
Damn. You lucky so and so. I can't remember the last time this happened.

She randomly got invited to an all-day concert festival last Saturday and was gone from 1 pm to 2 am. I'm surprised I didn't burn the house down during my 13 hours of adolescent regression.

Ahahah, yeah that's the very ****ing definition of marriage. Your entire life reduced to a barter system.

I love the **** out of my wife, don't get me wrong, but man...10 years ago I would have never conceived of this lifestyle. The joy I used to feel on Christmas Day when I opened up a present I'd wanted for a year is only achievable now when my wife informs me that she's going to be out with her friends for an entire afternoon.

She randomly got invited to an all-day concert festival last Saturday and was gone from 1 pm to 2 am. I'm surprised I didn't burn the house down during my 13 hours of adolescent regression.

:lol :lol :lol

giphy.gif
You're next, Riddick....
New-Leonard-Bones-McCoy-Karl-Urban-ST-2009-leonard-bones-mccoy-6352645-320-240.gif

Meltdown? :lol
yup

Back