Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd like to think I'm mature enough not to be offended by a random review... And besides, no one came down on you, there's no need to respond with such hostility. I merely pointed out that you should be objective when you review something, otherwise, how can we trust your verdict? When your first line is a defensive one and calls all critics idiots, how am I supposed to think you're not biased? Personally I sat down, broke the movie in sections and came to a verdict. It took me a long while, but I managed to express my views without resorting to attacking the critics or the fans. I just gave my views on the film and the film alone. Either way, it's your opinion, I'm not trying to change it...
Well I said most critics not all. There are some that don't bring their own baggage or agendas into their review but most do.

Before I even review this movie I can't believe this one item hasn't been mentioned yet, it blew me away that they really went there, and it isn't even a spoiler!

Dude I'm done with you. You'll just have to get over my viewpoint. I wasn't even talking about you. I think most critics are idiots.

Dude I'm done with you. You'll just have to get over my viewpoint. I wasn't even talking about you. I think most critics are idiots.

Well... critics gave it a bad review and he gave it a bad review... so by extension you called him an idiot. :lol

Plus.... reviews seem to be consistent with what a good chunk of people here and on twitter think. There is no "agenda/baggage," just opinions.

Has this been posted yet ? :lol

f96e7fab95a299a50e5ce01aea970da2.jpg

His jawline is epic though! He will look great in the costume. A nice square jawline should be a requirement to play a super hero.

love the movie. had a feeling it's gonna be mixed more or less again. but I was happy coming out of the movie. :)

Back